So whatcha doing tonight? Im doing a nonsober happytime night.

So im fighting myself to be able to use narcotics for serious pain when i need them and not to use them for recreation.

However 2/3s of me are dead or addict and the best compromise i can up with is that every saturday night id release the junky pressure for a day and make it nore more than once a week.

thus far ive gone 10 weeks only 'using' on a saturday night. it keeps me sane and NOT using every day and without this system id be scared shitless. addiction sucks so im all for avoiding it and a once a week dose will not ever lead to addiction from a infequent dose.

(keep in mind spins tolerance is likely better than the late Kurt Kobain anymore.)

on Spinfusor Salad's menu is 120mg of temazepam and 40mg of melted down IV oxycontin. (dont worry there i use clean pins and distilled water with a barrel filter and flash condensation.) --further note-- im aware of the dangers of benzos mixed with narcs... and im not exceding 40 mgs of ox.--

its been a trip and if you think this seems like a death wish im ashamed to say that i sometimes have almost doubled the above listed dose... my tolerance would outlast all of tribalwar combined.

however with gods speed I can find a happy medium of once a week usage and remain sane and sober (usually)

and the best part is aside from the whole not eating the pills is that my dosage is my PRESCRIBED dosage on an everyday basis and not a weekly think... so in some ways im doing less than the docs want me to.

yep im a junkie loser and i love you all (even taxi and mr hitler NUT expecially crab)

so now im going to watch Intervetion on TV while cooking up a hot shot... WEEE.

fuck you tribalwar... i love you anyway.

im a fuckwad.

I GOT RIDICULOUSLY FUCKED UP AND HOOKED UP WITH AN OLD FLING LAST NIGHT

THEN I DRANK JAGER FROM 9AM TO ABOUT 3PM TODAY AND IT FELT LIKE A GRENADE WENT OFF INSIDE ME SO I DECIDED TO GO HOME AND SLEEP THIS NIGHT OUT

PS I NEED 80S BAD

THE STREETS ARE HUNGRY

Hey, I'd nuke awareness if I could. BF and I are on the rocks yet again. Yesterday's fight was pretty fucked up. There are knife marks in the walls all over the place.

Be chill little dude. You're one of my guiding lights along the edge of the abyss. If I lose you I won't see the steps ahead of me. And I've got what feels like a hundred people hanging onto me for dear life.

Last edited:
and the best part is aside from the whole not eating the pills is that my dosage is my PRESCRIBED dosage on an everyday basis and not a weekly think... so in some ways im doing less than the docs want me to.

Did you try following the Doctor's recommendation and using the daily dosage?

Wouldn't worry too much. 40mg of oxy is fuck all, and 120mg of Temazepam is a big dose but no risk of an overdose.

Sounds like you have a bit of an issue though by the tone of your post, maybe ya should talk to someone. Surprised you manage to keep it to once a week, especially with rigging it.

OF COURSE HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH OPIATES HES IN MODERATE TO SEVERE PAIN ALL THE TIME

SHIT I'D STAY SCUTTERED

Tonight I'm relaxing. I've been working way too much and have been in and out of town for both work and family reasons. I'm flopped down on the couch with a fifth of 1 Barrel rum, a bottle of coke, some pizza, and a ukulele.

remember when everyone was calling you out saying you were using your "cancer" as an excuse to get tons of prescription meds to get high

and you kept denying it

lol

Wasn't talking about the opiate addiction, was talking about his mental state. Especially with the Temazepam, usually for sleep but prescribed for anxiety too.

O

I WISH I HAD SOME

THE GIRL THAT SPLITS HER AMBIEN SCRIPT WITH ME IS STARTING TO BOGART MORE AND MORE EACH MONTH

I NEED SOMETHING ELSE SOON

Durak; said:
remember when everyone was calling you out saying you were using your "cancer" as an excuse to get tons of prescription meds to get high

and you kept denying it

lol

Unless the guy is lying through his teeth about the whole cancer thing, worrying about his addiction is like being pissed about what cabin you got given on the Titanic.

naptown; said:
O

I WISH I HAD SOME

THE GIRL THAT SPLITS HER AMBIEN SCRIPT WITH ME IS STARTING TO BOGART MORE AND MORE EACH MONTH

I NEED SOMETHING ELSE SOON

I recommend shooting up Draino. It's like a rocket launch right to the Pearly Gates.

Back