So we’re not gonna discuss the democratic debates in its own thread?

Summary of the debates:
Spoiler

Gabbard seemed like she was the only one that should be taken seriously. I watched a few minutes of her talknig she sounded as if she knew what she talked about and believed what she was saying ---even if I dont really agree with her.

The rest of the dem crew are a joke. Just a pandering race. sad.

First debate is really just about getting visibility and knocking out similar candidates.

Both nights: total shitshow

I'd almost feel bad for Democrats if they weren't actively trying to destroy the country.

Both nights: total shitshow

I'd almost feel bad for Democrats if they weren't actively trying to destroy the country.

my sentiments exactly

ENTIRE DNC DEBATES SUMMARIZED IN 2 MINUTES

I remember back when the DNC used to go to downtrodden rust belt cities with abandoned factories and inner city ghettos to gain their support........now they are like FUCK THOSE PEOPLE

not only are they the NEW party of corporate cronyism outsourcing but also in-sourcing their ideological replacements.....

that they need a new kind of voter and the detention centers filled with foreign nationals from foreign lands at refugee centers, somehow deemed concentration camps, are the only ones they pretend to be pandering towards anymore.

They should have done a show of hands to figure out who is in favor of changing the name of the White House to the Brown House and/or relocating it to Mexico already.

My guess is they all would have done it......possibly in Spanish if they knew the words

Last edited:
What's funny is how unnecessary the pandering is. A Democrat could win this in a landslide by literally saying "I'm just going to keep Trump's policies going without the tweeting and the media will carry water for me so you'll go back to ignoring everything you're complaining about today."

maybe they are having an internal contest, among themselves, of who can say the dumbest possible shit and still win?

so far I am very impressed. very very impressed indeed.

i hope the future debates are all in Spanish

we can only get poorly drafted Pidgin/Ebonic English like subtitles

they only fly the LGBT rainbow flag

give a pledge of allegiance to the UN

and talk about how they want trans females to give birth to all the mulatto goblinas our country can handle.

Last edited:
No No, they're programmed by Soros and the NWO narrative. I wonder where it comes from. No one has found out. There's a template that comes out every day from the top.

If you listen to Rush, he plays clips of all the media saying the same thing. They all get the exact same template to report on the air.

We know it comes for Sorros but don't know exactly how in terms of the distribution.

All the left wing media channels say the same thing. They are programmed like robots. That's why there is the NPC meme. The left can't stand it.
No Memes Allowed! - YouTube

Last edited:
The Freebee Express has no brakes! It is a contest of who will pander the most to idiots who actually think this will help them in the long run.

FREE HEALTHCARE AND COLLEGE AND CASH FOR CLUNKERS AND OPEN BORDERS*

*only applies to illegal immigrants who register democrat when they immediately cross the border by our unbiased group "Pump up the Volume" and "Trumpagety" Upon registering [strike]we[/strike] the tax payers will pay for a house, car, transportation, and an unlimited supply of tacos.

yang gang
kinda bs he only got 3 min of time and a silenced mic but not surprised.

smart of them to cut his microphone early (and often)

he would have raised the IQ of that stage 100 points

and then lost any of their core constituents who didn't take feelings based math and science with 58 genders

The Freebee Express has no brakes! It is a contest of who will pander the most to idiots who actually think this will help them in the long run.

FREE HEALTHCARE AND COLLEGE AND CASH FOR CLUNKERS AND OPEN BORDERS*

*only applies to illegal immigrants who register democrat when they immediately cross the border by our unbiased group "Pump up the Volume" and "Trumpagety" Upon registering [strike]we[/strike] the tax payers will pay for a house, car, transportation, and an unlimited supply of tacos.

laws don't matter anymore

i mean we have sanctuary cities, states, and soon to be half the country for illegal aliens and foreign nationals

all while crying about election meddling from foreign adversaries and people

soon they will push so hard we have to ignore new gun control laws

not only will cops no longer enforce or listen to them.....too dangerous

so it makes sense we are rapidly approaching the time where words no longer have meaning and have lost all point and purpose

they are just sounds we make with our mouth to invoke a reaction of REeeeeeeeeeeeee or congratulatory celebratory cheers from others

I guess this was bound to happen.......to be our trajectory given the entire war = peace, slavery = freedom, ignorance = strength critical theory cultural revolution our educational/political system set us on since the 60's

One might argue this has always been the end goal for Boslheviks over Mensheviks and we are about to experience where this takes us first hand I suppose.......maybe it is just our turn at long last.

Might not be a bad idea to move to Mexico before we become Mexico

:shrug:

Cali already a 3rd world looking for a 4th world status to escape to

Back