So tired of getting hit up for donations

Oh wow tehvul donated a dollar to the Children's Hospital in Fresno, but through Taco Bell.

80% of the money goes to the overhead to run a charity, some more.

If I won lotto, I'd start my own charity and tell people to give me money.

Sharing is a bunch of bull, too. And helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?

hey guys blitz knows everything about donations

he gets people to donate money to non profits and he gets paid absolute shit :lol:

80% of the money goes to the overhead to run a charity, some more.

If I won lotto, I'd start my own charity and tell people to give me money.

the charity i work with is 100% volunteer and the only money that doesn't go out to programs is used to buy office supplies.

we have about $75K in the bank and rush limbaugh is a fucking wackjob

Oh wow tehvul donated a dollar to the Children's Hospital in Fresno, but through Taco Bell.

I donate to worthy causes alot. I volunteer my time for worthy causes as well. I am thinking about volunteering at a bird sanctuary that is nearby to have something to do.

I can't just make money, and shop. I gotta help others too. We all should help others. The ones that have a problem with helping others just suck at life, but they are the first ones to ask for help when their ass in in a sling.

i seen a bitch who was skinny... not THAT bad looking wearing some of those fancy big ol sun glasses that you would see on some actress or paris hilton type standing at the freeway entrance begging for money with a sign. I thought LOL yea right bitch.

I don't mind giving to kids who want to go on some trip or need fundraising for a club. It's not like they can get actual jobs, and parents can't always afford some of those things. At least you know 100% of your money is going to them and not some charity executive's bmw.

It must suck to be so intensely poor that being asked to spare a dollar for dying children has become something you loath. How pathetic.

Back