So, they took away my happy

Hoo_Man said:
I seen a movie about this, are you a male hooker that is trying to get to north carlonia and be a redne i mean a race car pit crew man?

Very bad movie, saw it late night once.

OH MY GOD! I saw this too!.. It had Johnathan Taylor Thomas in it as a jiggolo... I'd always wondered what happened to him...

Whoop said:
Its a strange relationship we have. We have never had sex, and probably never would. He refers to me as his 'non-sex girlfriend' and told me that if he was gay he would be with me.
I'm not following. You are a guy, who is a homosexual, and you like this other guy... but he calls you his "non-sex girlfriend." Why would he refer to you as his girlfriend if you are a guy? I don't understand.

RNJBOND said:
I'm not following. You are a guy, who is a homosexual, and you like this other guy... but he calls you his "non-sex girlfriend." Why would he refer to you as his girlfriend if you are a guy? I don't understand.
because his friend is straight.

sigh

i had somethin elaborate typed out defending his sexual preference and then i looked at the address bar and i literally said "oh what was i thinking" out loud and hit backspace.

i think his friend is very confused partly because of whoop being gay and being open.

me and my best friends, i would say our relationship has love in it, not the the romantic type, but a deep bond you kno. You kno youd do almost anything for your homey, thats how it works. Now imagine your best friend was gay and you knew he had some crazy feelings for you, now if you were not 100% a ladies man, but you were straight, that shit would confuse you. Its almost like that girl bestfriend who kno you could never get into a romantic relationship with, but you kno its coo to think of her romantically because its not that large a extension from a best friend relationship because shes female. But this.. this could drive someone into confusion.

Anyone catch my drift?

In the end, if you dont want him to kill himself or be utterly confused, let him go and let him sort shit out.

I thought it was a common gay thing to call the feminine one (the one that takes it in the butt) girlfriend. Haven't you heard phrases like "You go girlfriend!!!" ? That's typically what the masculine gay calls the feminine gay.

I know this because I watch FOX.

Back