I can see the reees already

Another 8 years of reees like obama

We will be fine.

Are we in more or less
boots on the ground situations
under President Donald Trump?
If Kamalalala wins, better buy your kids upgraded gear
for the war.

Seriously though, cutting through hyberbole, when was the last time a president was elected and we were all totally fucked?

You've been fucked for so long, you don't even know what it feels like not to have a dick in your ass.

Last edited:
How could it be worse than a President who has run the economy in the ground and killed 200k boomers? Who votes? Boomers? They see this guy as a direct threat to their lives. Trump is out. First prez in 30 years to not get a 2nd term, all thanks to his total ineptitude.

I will save this for later considering you are a fucking screeching idiot.

The economy will recover... just a lot slower but i think people are actually going to quit buying China made products and that is what will drive the US economy for the next 4 or more years.

or we all can just :bandit: and listen to music and watch movies.

Ya, You don't think the CCP would fall back into
most favored nation status? Biden? have you been following anything?

I'm not thrilled about the idea of ballots arriving over days or weeks followed by an inevitable 20% invalidation rate like New York had for things like missing signatures, improper post marks, and using tape to seal envelopes instead of spit. That seems a surefire way of delegitimizing whoever the winner is regardless of the outcome.

Even spacing ballot box voting out by 2 or 3 days to reduce crowd sizes sounds like a better idea.

I'm not thrilled about the idea of ballots arriving over days or weeks followed by an inevitable 20% invalidation rate like New York had for things like missing signatures, improper post marks, and using tape to seal envelopes instead of spit. That seems a surefire way of delegitimizing whoever the winner is regardless of the outcome.

Even spacing ballot box voting out by 2 or 3 days to reduce crowd sizes sounds like a better idea.

Or like Nevada where our idiot governor Sisolak (California's crony) put in all mail in ballots however they will keep polling places open (double voting galore) and allowing ballot reaping. Aka people come to your door to conveniently pick up your ballot for you which I am sure all will arrive and unchanged..

not to mention fraud. Whats to stop foreign countries from copying ballots and flooding them with real votes? How long would it take to work that out?

It's a shit show idea and anyone supporting mail in voting is a commie.

Trump will have to be forcefully removed from the White House. It's going to be the end of a really shitty reality TV show, but what a spectacular finale! Then the state of New York will take him into custody and we'll get to see another reality TV show that should last the rest of his pathetic life.

But he won't lose. He will cheat his way to a 2nd term lik1he has cheated at everything his whole life.

you have a vivid imagination, friend.

it's the end of the country and we're all gonna have to move to russia, the great white hope

Back