So if Biden is elected

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
How fucked do you think the country is. I think Donny T is rough around the edges but his policies have been good for the country as a whole.

I don't see any redeeming qualities to Biden or Harris. Biden will be a figurehead at best

How fucked do you think the country is. I think Donny T is rough around the edges but his policies have been good for the country as a whole.

I don't see any redeeming qualities to Biden or Harris. Biden will be a figurehead at best

How could it be worse than a President who has run the economy in the ground and killed 200k boomers? Who votes? Boomers? They see this guy as a direct threat to their lives. Trump is out. First prez in 30 years to not get a 2nd term, all thanks to his total ineptitude.

How could it be worse than a President who has run the economy in the ground and killed 200k boomers? Who votes? Boomers? They see this guy as a direct threat to their lives. Trump is out. First prez in 30 years to not get a 2nd term, all thanks to his total ineptitude.

Yeah, not really.

The US will be fine. It won't be any different than it was under Obama. Libya will be fucked though.

Biden wouldn't last a year. He might not even last the election.

But let's not speculate. The only way Biden "wins" anything is if Democrats cheat, and they do it in the open, throwing the entire election process into chaos. It's the chaos they're after. Why do you think the BLM riots have been permitted to go on for so long? Why do you think there's been such a push for mail-in voting? 2+2=?

billions will die. no more than 40% of americans now living will survive a 4 year biden term. to say nothing of europeans and chinese.

The economy will recover... just a lot slower but i think people are actually going to quit buying China made products and that is what will drive the US economy for the next 4 or more years.

or we all can just :bandit: and listen to music and watch movies.

Biden wouldn't last a year. He might not even last the election.

But let's not speculate. The only way Biden "wins" anything is if Democrats cheat, and they do it in the open, throwing the entire election process into chaos. It's the chaos they're after. Why do you think the BLM riots have been permitted to go on for so long? Why do you think there's been such a push for mail-in voting? 2+2=?

So practising those excuses ahead of time? Solid strategy.

Biden wouldn't do any of that, neither would Kamala. They'd do surface level SJW shit, bomb the middle east, and collect gobs of money.

I think we will go back to how things were during the obama years.

More devision by race, sex, and wealth.

Weaponization of government firms to target political foes like the IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA, and NSA.

A new war in some shithole country.

We will see global relationships magically 'healed' over night. Meaning the hallow of US manufacturing will be back in full force.

Taxes will go up for everyone but mostly the middle class. We will see minor economic gains because this is America and we will always move forward.

Covid-19 will magically go away. They will start a completely new counter for Biden and give him 100% credit for curing the issue.

'They' being the media. We will see a complete flip in tone and everyone will be 'happy' again as white American's blow their heads off because they are unable to find good work and will fall back into drugs.

It won't be the end of America as we know it, but the same ol good boys club will be back behind the wheel. Shit policy after shit policy will come into play.

:Shrug:

Trump will have to be forcefully removed from the White House. It's going to be the end of a really shitty reality TV show, but what a spectacular finale! Then the state of New York will take him into custody and we'll get to see another reality TV show that should last the rest of his pathetic life.

But he won't lose. He will cheat his way to a 2nd term lik1he has cheated at everything his whole life.

are you upset about something

edit: that was for t-dawg, ur just 2 fast 4 me jomo

Trump will have to be forcefully removed from the White House. It's going to be the end of a really shitty reality TV show, but what a spectacular finale! Then the state of New York will take him into custody and we'll get to see another reality TV show that should last the rest of his pathetic life.

But he won't lose. He will cheat his way to a 2nd term lik1he has cheated at everything his whole life.

lolol triggrd lil bitch

Back