so i have 2 girls living with me now...[pics]

GoD-Chry said:
Why did you used to say you had a 10million dollar trust fund? And also, if your good buddy that drives you home drunk has a truck with a confederate flag on it why in the world would you ever tell us you finished a suped up ricer? Wouldn't they kick you out of the Klan for that?

i made up the ricer yes.. made up the trust fund somewhat.. i only have 2.6m from my premature birth .. yah i lied yah i over exagerated but hey ppl lie was i trying to make friends yah... should i have made this thread no.. and im not in the klan.. what would make you think that a confederate flag??? haha and right now i do have a ricer that i wanna fix up it needs a new engine and i can take pics with a TW symbol to prove this one... any other questions u need answers too?

ViRtuOsity said:
i made up the ricer yes.. made up the trust fund somewhat.. i only have 2.6m from my premature birth .. yah i lied yah i over exagerated but hey ppl lie was i trying to make friends yah... should i have made this thread no.. and im not in the klan.. what would make you think that a confederate flag??? haha and right now i do have a ricer that i wanna fix up it needs a new engine and i can take pics with a TW symbol to prove this one... any other questions u need answers too?

Just one...

2.6m and you live in a trailer?

GoD-Chry said:
Just one...

2.6m and you live in a trailer?

i dont live in a trailer i live in a 2 story house just cause theres wood paneling and a air conditioner in the window dont mean shit..

again i live in a hick town we dont have 200,000$ houses here

ViRtuOsity said:
haha and right now i do have a ricer that i wanna fix up it needs a new engine and i can take pics with a TW symbol to prove this one...
Please do.

/me is awaiting slappy photoshop jobs

ViRtuOsity said:
i dont live in a trailer i live in a 2 story house just cause theres wood paneling and a air conditioner in the window dont mean shit..

again i live in a hick town we dont have 200,000$ houses here

Just so you know, where I live a $200,000 house is a trailer.

ViRtuOsity said:
i live in a COUNTRY TOWN

how hard is that to understand

That's an excuse not a reason. That's like saying,
"I fucked my sister because I lived so far out, that there wasn't any other girls around my age."

Don't put up pictures that make you and your piglets look like rednecks living in a trashy ass trailer. Then maybe you wouldn't have to give sorry ass excuses like "I live in a country town".

[15:02] <kevork1an> [14:59] <kevork1an> hey virt
[15:02] <kevork1an> [14:59] <kevork1an> u
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] <Virtuosity> what
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] <kevork1an> u gonna post in that thread ever?
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] * Virtuosity is now known as CSR-Virtuosity
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] <CSR-Virtuosity> why?
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] <CSR-Virtuosity> theres no point in i
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] <CSR-Virtuosity> t
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] <kevork1an> just curious. It's a good thread
[15:02] <kevork1an> [15:00] <CSR-Virtuosity> no it aint
[15:05] <kevork1an> [15:03] <CSR-Virtuosity> they thought it was funny
[15:05] <kevork1an> [15:03] <kevork1an> even the one that looks like a manatee?
[15:05] <kevork1an> [15:03] <CSR-Virtuosity> she doesnt look like a manatee and thats my fiance
[15:05] <valcom> hahaha

^^ :rofl:

ViRtuOsity said:
First and foremost. That is not my civic, I wish it were because i have a undying love for Civic's dont ask why just let that stand. Heres is what my Life really consists of. I live @ home with 2 roomates 2 of my life long friends. We have 13 acre farm we live on that one of my friends father owned(he died). right now i farm when the weather is nice and i work part time @ donnely's (phone book maker) I make pretty Decent money I have 1 car and a truck the truck is a 2000 Chevy Silverado and the car is a 1995 Gran Marquis GS. I have to deal with a faggot father on a daily basis begging for money because he gambles way to much. My mother lives in VA in a nursing home cause she had a stoke when i was born(another story if you want to know it ask.) I just got my GED in the mail today after dropping out 2 years ago to take care of my family(parents ect). when my mother dies i inherit half of what she has left after she sued the navy for malpractice the other goes to my sister. I create lies and bullshit to try and live in a fantasy world i wish i lived in. i wish i was perfect i wish i had gob's and gob's of money but It will never happen. I'm sorry to my "online friends" for leading you on so long. You can call me a Lieing asshole, POS , whatever i deserve it. I'm not out to seek sympathy nor your regrets. I just wanted you all to know the truth. I do have a son that i care for deeply, And last but not least im 19 years old and engaged to be married in july. I dont have a digital camera cause i never needed one so dont ask for pics.

I wanted to bring this over from that old thread that wowbagger just enlightened me to. What happened to getting married last July? (2004) Also, there is a different reason above for your inheritence.

You need to get counseling. And I'm serious.

Virt you need to redeem these girls and yourself... get them all gussied (in your parlance) up and then post pictures of them holding up signs saying... We Read The Thread And We Love TW!

merc said:

Virt, have you ever been mistaken for Private Pile?

full-metal-jacket-PDVD_00901.jpg

haha that would totally redeem himself. But having them hold the sign with the manatee pic on the screen in the backgroud would help

I'd figure with that much money, he'd buy a place with hardwood floors. Can you imagine all the crums and food that Manatee drops from her mouth due the excessive amounts of food she is trying to chew all at once.

This man is completly unprepared. Hey, good thing is, if you want to get rid of her, send her back to the ocean and just find another one. We all know, manatee's are not picky and there are so many of them.

Back