Singapore Changi airport...

As if anyone would google for info about some muslim middle eastern camel fucking shithole

I know enough about it, it ain't here, and I aint going there, that should see me right for pretty much ever, thank fuck for that.

As if anyone would google for info about some muslim middle eastern camel fucking shithole

I know enough about it, it ain't here, and I aint going there, that should see me right for pretty much ever, thank fuck for that.

Thanks for confirming what I said.

yer fuckin airport is beautiful. yer buildings r amazing. roads perfect. 5star hotel,staff very nice. only prob is all the humans there who,u dont pay large sums o cash. fuck,dubai.

Sure. If you didn't have Google you wouldn't have the slightest clue where Doha is. Or anywhere else outside of a 20 mile radius of Ratshit, Arkansas for that matter. Good effort though.

Also, American airports. How is it possible to fuck it up that badly?

That's the thing. When you invent something - such as the airplane and airports - you learn as you go. When your daily flight paths look like this - it creates additional challenges.

flight-route-airspace-chaos.png

y do midge return each n errday 2 git slappt across him pussyass pastyass m0uf n teef idgi ? :confused:
u wud tink him wantin u 2 tink dat him bein paid 2 git slappt cross him pussyass pastyass m0uf n teef cuz no1 dis fukkin stupid 4sho smdh lol :jester:

Mitch hangin out with kiddy fucker Archbishop George Pell who is coming back to face court in Australia, seen today at an ice cream shop in Singapore.

You guys can swap kid fucking tales, plenty of that in doobii

yer fuckin airport is beautiful. yer buildings r amazing. roads perfect. 5star hotel,staff very nice. only prob is all the humans there who,u dont pay large sums o cash. fuck,dubai.

This thread is not about Dubai, and I have never mentioned Dubai. Just for the record as you're clearly a bit dim, Singapore isn't in Dubai, and neither is Doha. FFS.

really great thread mitch thanks for the content

we really benefit from the fact u have no friends to talk to in your personal life

Ay yeah yo Mitch, y u do think u are better than everyone else?

who ya tryin to impress so hard?

Pagy and Flipp.....In every thread I ever do, telling me how terribad my life is, while they live the fucking dream. Must be nice.

mun wud sware u tink midge wantin u 2 tink dat him gittin paid 2 git slappt cross him pastyass pussyass lil midgem0uf n midgeteef but newp. . d00 yus luv eatin chit n pikkin him teef up smdh lol :jester:

mun wud sware u tink midge wantin u 2 tink dat him gittin paid 2 git slappt cross him pastyass pussyass lil midgem0uf n midgeteef but newp. . d00 yus luv eatin chit n pikkin him teef up smdh lol :jester:

With a bit of effort I could understand what Dweasel was trying to say, and he was major league deluded. Whatever it is you think you're doing with these posts, it's only happening in your head. You probably need some professional help.

*SMAK* rite cross midgem0uf n midgeteef cuz him a tru pussyass cuckfuck bitch dat luv eatin chit smdh lol :jester:

That's the thing. When you invent something - such as the airplane and airports - you learn as you go. When your daily flight paths look like this - it creates additional challenges.

flight-route-airspace-chaos.png

Yeah airspace challenges are a completely separate issue from putting a decent restaurant in your airport terminal and manning security with people who don't have protruding foreheads. Can't be that hard.

jfc midge lukkin 2 b slappt cross him pastyass pussyass m0uf n teef summo welp here ya go midge *SLAP* rite cross ya fukkin teef smdh lol :jester:

I like Changi because the security check is right at the gate, so the line is always short as it is only people on your flight being screened.

I've heard Singapore airlines is the best airline, I've never heard anything about Singapore airport.

Back