[SILVER BARS] Do you even stack bro?

i have a little bit but honestly if you are saving for times of currency collapse then who knows what gold and silver may be worth then.
if the economy collapses and you had no food you may have to trade all the silver you own for one meal if you were starving.

so it would only be worth that which would will be most important to you in times of collapse since the value of silver you had would be based on a currency that no longer existed.

Last edited:
I don't stack silver, but I know you sure as hell are wasting your money. You will never be in a position to make use of the intrinsic value of silver, so you are holding something that would be even more worthless than paper money in an economic collapse.

Silver and Gold is the only real money that exists. Plus Silver has like a zillion industrial uses. Silver mines are closing right now so less supply plus high demand = value increase. Duh.

even Angie doesn't let dweasel do that

Angie has a warrant out for her arrest right now. I don't. Plus I am not a druggie like those two losers. Haha.

is making u like white one of the many side effects

My mom is Irish/Swedish so what the fuck do you expect? I take more after her than I do Dweasel. He can't grow a beard to save his life. Meanwhile I can grow a full beard in 3 days. I'm taller than him. Stronger than him, and smarter than him. I'm thankful for his Spanish/Apache blood but as a hybrid I get the best of all 4 worlds. :sunny:

if the economy collapses and you had no food you may have to trade all the silver you own for one meal if you were starving.

I totally agree cause you are right. Good thing that right now I have 4 months worth of food and water stored. In a few weeks I will go on another buying spree and make it 6 months of food/water stored. Oh yeah I live in a forest that is full of deer, turkey, and all types of animals I can hunt. Starve all you want. I wont. :sunny:

Last edited:
2z4ckk5.jpg

I stack lead and copper, see which one of us comes out better.

Lead is currently $0.8993/lb

Copper is currently $3.0648/lb

Silver is currently $17.21 troy oz

You do the math. Your ammo will run out at some point. Meanwhile my 80+oz of Silver will still be where I buried it you dumbass. :satan:

Wow! Paladin-5 took it back to 2006. Congrats bruh!

EDIT: Here is an update for you cunts. Enjoy! :satan:

9vk12q.jpg

Last edited:
I don't "stack" any precious metals. In the event of an economic collapse, I will rely on the fact that I am intelligent, skilled, and not an HIV-infested drug addict with daddy issues.

tehvul u should build an earthship and be self sufficient bro

when the world breaks down you'll be chillin

tehvul u should build an earthship and be self sufficient bro

when the world breaks down you'll be chillin

We have a cabin in the forest so we chilling regardless. Let the electric company not work. I can have our solar panels up and running in less than 2 hours. Me ok bruh.

The fuck your bitch ass laughing for? Dumabasses collect video games. I collect real money so I'm the one going HA!

It's funny to see tehvul grasping at ways in which he is not a totally useless human being.

Why are you running from the reality, little boy? Is it too scary?

Back