Should I keep having sex?

how could you possibly be attracted to a human with one less chromosome, thats terrible dude, are you seriously that bad off that you cant get atleast an ugly NORMAL girl?

Im sure your romance life with her is great, im sure you have SCINTILLATING conversations!!

Animo said:
how could you possibly be attracted to a human with one less chromosome, thats terrible dude, are you seriously that bad off that you cant get atleast an ugly NORMAL girl?

Im sure your romance life with her is great, im sure you have SCINTILLATING conversations!!

(people with down syndrome have an extra chromosome)

im not in on it :p
in fact its illegal for a texan to not call the authorities

PRS isnt exactly the police, theyre more like child protective services, but for disabled people as well.. so they do an investigation within 24 hours of the complaint, then can get the police involved if its true..

El Mariachi said:
(people with down syndrome have an extra chromosome)

Bill-nye.jpg

Putrid said:
the way you are acting in this thread I have to ask,,,,

do you know this by experience?

It looks like the retard fuckers are trying to defend eachother today.

Why are you trying to defend retard fucking huh?

Putrid = yet another retard fucker!#$!@$!@$

Animo said:
It looks like the retard fuckers are trying to defend eachother today.

Why are you trying to defend retard fucking huh?

Putrid = yet another retard fucker!#$!@$!@$

I don't profess to be an angel, sweetie, but I sure as hell am not a cherub...

you need to get back to your kindergarden class, the fingerpaints await your special touch.

but on a serious note, i think if i knew anyone that really fucked a retard, i would report his rapist ass, they should be labeled sex offenders

Holy shit!!!!That guy is fucked.I am wondering what his mother will do when she finds out.You know his girl will spill the beans.

Last edited:
Back