Should I keep having sex?

Some additional thoughts

My friend Julia who I've known for close to 8 years now has down syndrome

"now has" makes it sound like a recent development. Its a genetic condition. I dont see any other way to interpret this sentence, thus it stinks of bullshit.

My mom used to take care of kids who had disabilities and that's basically how I got to know her... The problem started about a month ago, we were hanging out at my moms house waiting for her to get back from the store so she could drive her home

His mom "used to" take care of disabled kids, and thats how these 2 met. So now this girl hangs out at their house and his mom drives her around? This doesn't make sense to me.

Then she did it again and kissed me on my ear. Anyone who has worked with these kinds of children knows that when they do something they shouldn't you don't freak out and get mad.. but I wasn't sure how to react because she had never done anything this crazy before so I just let her do it because I didn't know how to react

These sentences are where the story falls apart. He puts her hand on his crotch, and then she kisses him and its "inappropriate". Plus he refers to her as "these kinds of children".

I am now in the bullshit camp. Based on cherub's other posts he's obviously not above telling stories (morning sickness thread).

Oh an Xion (and anyone else in the tardfuck camp) people with downs are like children, they cant understand relationships and sex.

crazybob said:
Some additional thoughts

"now has" makes it sound like a recent development. Its a genetic condition. I dont see any other way to interpret this sentence, thus it stinks of bullshit.

My friend Julia, who I've known for close to 8 years now, has down syndrome

he just messed up the sentence grammatically.

Last edited:
My friend Julia who I've known for close to 8 years now has down syndrome
Try reading it like this crazybob: I have a friend Julia who I've known for close to 8 years now. She has down syndrome.

If this thing is true it's obvious that he's not the best at grammar as that sentence up top is quite confusing and needed to be worded differently. I read it like you did at first, but then when I looked at it again, I read it like it meant how I explained it.

Edit: Damn you El Mar!@

crazybob said:
can I have your sig?

the guinness or the 'fat chicks won't even fuck me' ?

go ahead and take the guinness, its hosted off of their website

as for the 'fat chicks won't fuck me' i dont think its something to be proud of

wtf.

dood if it was ok for you to do then why are you hiding it from your mom. Why do you live with your mom. Get funken help seriously. and for the fact she maybe 18 but is she in fact her own legal guardian? Im guessing no. Her guardian can press charges. You’re a fucken moron.
This is the best thread ever. How the fuck I missed it till now.

crazybob said:
Some additional thoughts

My friend Julia who I've known for close to 8 years now, has down syndrome.

read->comprehend->post

Back