Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Chinese man who arrived in the United States last year on a student visa.

The 24-year-old man arrived in San Francisco on United Airlines on Aug. 7 on a visa issued in Shanghai, the source said. Investigators have not linked him to any terrorist groups...

The US looks horrible but it's some dumb chink that did this. He was probably thinking about anime and asian girls licking cats assholes the whole time.

This is not meant to be a political statement, but it is a sad state of affairs in the world, when if this were the only thing to happen in Baghdad for one day, it would be considered a good day

I'm so tired of people dying for no reason.

Apparently the serial numbers on the guns were filed off or destroyed....... Yeah, this was a 'jilted lover' *rolleyes*

This is not meant to be a political statement, but it is a sad state of affairs in the world, when if this were the only thing to happen in Baghdad for one day, it would be considered a good day

I'm so tired of people dying for no reason.

i hear ya. I hear too much death, loss of life. I mean it doesnt effect me like it does other people...i'm just tired of hearing it. I'm tired of every single day we need an update on every soldier that was killed in iraq, every single day some retard is killing, raping, abusing a child, every single day someone somewhere is detonating a bomb, involved in school shootings, or just something generally stupid that takes a lot of lives for no reason whatsoever.

It gets old fast.

The US looks horrible but it's some dumb chink that did this. He was probably thinking about anime and asian girls licking cats assholes the whole time.

C'mon, he's Chinese not Japanese. Don't drag anime into this when it isn't needed. It's rep sucks as it is. :mecry:

*edit* However Chinese people do enjoy eating cats. So you got that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back