Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got an email from the o'riley factor wanting an interview

I hope his GF cheated on him and his strong Christian values compelled him to smite her in gods name. Then you can throw that in O'Riley's face, then again, if it was that way he would quietly stop talking about it.

I would have fucking jumped too

? I would have thrown some kimchee in the hallway to distract him, I would have charged the guy tied up his arms as best I could. Hopefully, someone would come by to help before he freed an arm and shot me.

Seriously, he was asian. He could barely see through those squinty eyes.

I'm sure everybody here would say what they'd do in that situation, but if they actually were in that situation, they'd probably crawl up in the fetal position and wait to be shot.

so people just stood around waiting to be shot execution style? fuck man, at least make a run for it, don't go out like a sitting duck

if several people dart at once its likely that at least a few of em willl manage to escape

i can tell you for sure if i had a gun i would try to shoot him first proactively xbox style

however if everyoen decided to huddle together i would to its herd mentality ya know survival for all > the one

i can tell you for sure if i had a gun i would try to shoot him first proactively xbox style

however if everyoen decided to huddle together i would to its herd mentality ya know survival for all > the one

Fuckin eh. If I was in a dorm and I had a gun I would've made an effort to kill that fuck. Just gotta be smart about it, wait for the gunshots to get closer or pass your room before sticking your head out.

I hope his GF cheated on him and his strong Christian values compelled him to smite her in gods name. Then you can throw that in O'Riley's face, then again, if it was that way he would quietly stop talking about it.

Why don't you shut the fuck up you douchebag, this isn't the time for your bullshit.

The shootings are over now though right?

yeah the dude is dead. the most up to date report is that there was only one gunman. Unless there is another person waiting to attack elsewhere it's over. Lots of people at 4 different hospitals in the area though.

after going what they went thru, would you want to talk to the cops?

id tell them to piss off and ask them who the faggots were standing outside

Fuck off, meber. Think before you post.

Do you honestly think that if they were to go in and take out the guy, they would send in every single police officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back