Shit Vanster Says

jfc hit the arrow next to the quote

it takes you to the thread

from there you can do this thing called read the thread

and then, you know, get informed about the context it was said

i mean how does the guy with least experience on sight have to explain this to VETXV

:shrug:

are you a shit for brains SuicideTaxi......you give me the impression you might be

:rofl:

TLDR Fool states there's 11 students to each teacher/ administrator, Vanster calls bullshit and cites wikipedia that lists national class size average at 21/ teacher. Not realizing he's making fools argument, because that would mean there's at least one administrator per teacher

Math is hard :lol:

yea vanster quickly pivoted to salaries and ignored all that wrongness he posted

the he posted some icfire gibberish and passed out

TLDR Fool states there's 11 students to each teacher/ administrator, Vanster calls bullshit and cites wikipedia that lists national class size average at 21/ teacher. Not realizing he's making fools argument, because that would mean there's at least one administrator per teacher

Wait that still doesnt make sense how you explained the teacher to admin ratio but ok math -10GBP

Wait that still doesnt make sense how you explained the teacher to admin ratio but ok math -10GBP

An administrator is not a teacher.

National average is 21 students per teacher.
When you count administrators it's 11 students to each administrator + teacher. Meaning there's about one administrator per teacher in this country.

yea vanster quickly pivoted to salaries and ignored all that wrongness he posted

the he posted some icfire gibberish and passed out

then he got eaten up on the salaries part

What has never occurred to anyone in this cesspool, is that as conservative politics have framed "no child left behind," is that educators with other skills, get out.

I've long been tried to be bothered by idiots about why I got out of education, looking at the better paycheck in the private sector. . .Do you really think, that I got out of education, because "I couldn't hack it," or do you think I'm making more in the private sector?

posted more gibberish

not a good start for him so far

doing worse than he did in 2018

what i find even more entertaining is that an alleged teacher cited a non-accepted source to use for an argument (very academic) and was quickly schooled and destroyed by the non-teacher who cited an accepted, more reliable source

:lol:

An administrator is not a teacher.

National average is 21 students per teacher.
When you count administrators it's 11 students to each administrator + teacher. Meaning there's about one administrator per teacher in this country.

I never said an admin was a teacher i said you backed into it retarded by using fools stat which we were trying to prove instead of using admin to teacher ratio

-10GBP

For failing math logic using what we are trying to prove to back into what we are trying to prove

Back