Set Sail...

Feannag

Veteran XV
Waiting for a CoS timed run to start (both dailies on my server) and I'm the first one here. I go in because 1. Most 80s have their hearth set to Dalaran and 2. there is a portal to CoT in Dalaran. So it shouldn't be that hard to get the group together quickly right?

The mage is apparently flying from Org to Gadgetzan to help summon. I mentioned why he didn't teleport to Dalaran and port from there. Not only did he forget he could teleport but he forgot the portal to CoT was in Dalaran.

The fail is happening even before the boat sets sail...

Not gonna lie, I don't know where the portal is. Wasn't worth finding it for the single time I've been in that instance.

Right next to the Kirin Tor quartermaster, pops you out right by the entrance. Effectively makes it the second-easiest instance to get to at 80 just behind VH for that reason.

We could point out how you got kicked out of a guild full of assholes for being a bigger asshole than zeph, but we won't.

We could point out how you got kicked out of a guild full of assholes for being a bigger asshole than zeph, but we won't.

Yes and no, the underlying fact was complete lack of communication. I was unaware I was terrible like that, I thought that was just par for the course, and not only did no one decide to mention that to me a bunch of them started bitching/whining about it in private like all the other pansy guilds I have seen.

Then again I'm not sure why I didn't automatically assume communication sucked from the get-go since no one seems to have reasonable communication skills anywhere, online, offline, at work, or otherwise. One of the most rudimentary of life skills and yet people at large seem to prefer inducing drama and gossiping instead.

Then again I'm not sure why I didn't automatically assume communication sucked from the get-go since no one seems to have reasonable communication skills anywhere, online, offline, at work, or otherwise. One of the most rudimentary of life skills and yet people at large seem to prefer inducing drama and gossiping instead.

You commenting on communication skills is pretty hilarious.

Yes and no, the underlying fact was complete lack of communication. I was unaware I was terrible like that, I thought that was just par for the course, and not only did no one decide to mention that to me a bunch of them started bitching/whining about it in private like all the other pansy guilds I have seen.

I'm pretty sure we all called you out on being a faggot, and you ignored everyone.

No, Pessi is actually in a much more hardcore guild. Also, I died to slow moving slimes in Naxxramas and feel a need to tell everyone about my former guild sucking.

So much hate when we were (mostly) nice to you. :(

Last edited:
Back