[Mauradon] Holy Fuck How?!?

Feannag

Veteran XV
You know I had Princess Quest in my book for a month now. All the quests there were done, got that porting staff, got whatever nice gear I could out of it.

Except Princess.

Three runs so far, all with competent players, and wipe every time. Seriously what's the secret to beating this bitch? I know you can use which ever class has fear ward (Pally or Priest) but how the fuck do you get around those Dust Clouds? Warriors and Rogues can't get near her and as soon as healer aggro sets in she farts, fears and makes a mad dash.

Do you need a mage and two hunters here? Two priests? What's the secret to beating this bitch?

Uh...

Tank, when you get knocked back just turn and run, she doesn't move while doing the fart clouds.

Intenrcept, resume tanking, if you get feared then the other people can just run like mad, or a rogue can tank :p

Its not that hard :shrug:

yeah - i read your thread a couple weeks ago that said you were "one of the best warriors on the realm" and let it go at that. you've since made a couple threads that clearly show you've got a few things to learn.

btw - do you know what "competent" means? (doesn't mean shitty btw)

My alt just did it with a 46 hunter, a 49 hunter, a 52 shaman (only healer), and a 51 warrior. 4 man. The fight isnt hard. Don't stand in the fart, and just dps and get healed. wtf?

Heh we did it 4 man with characters who were all 48 and under, probably the easiest boss in the game. Rotgrip promptly handed that party our asses though, that guy fucks up low lvls.

Myself (rogue), and 3 other friends (rogue, priest, hunter) 4-manned her at around level 47 back when the instance first came out. Tanking her really isn't hard at all. If dying early is your problem then get better healers.

Just FYI when a group wipes it's usually the warrior's fault. Since other classes are so easy to play. So if your group can beat princess it's probably because you aren't holding aggro very well and aren't the best tank on the server.

Did it with a 43 priest, 46 warrior, 46 mage, 47 warlock, and 48 druid.

Basically the priest and I took turns healing the warrior the other classes stayed out of range and bandaged if they took damage. If the warrior took a fear I went bear taunted and started running her back the the warrior so she wouldn't go crazy on the rest of the group.

BTW, I don't know why you guys had difficulty on rotgrip. Maybe having 2 healers is the key, but he was trivial for my group.

Feannag said:
You know I had Princess Quest in my book for a month now. All the quests there were done, got that porting staff, got whatever nice gear I could out of it.

Except Princess.

Three runs so far, all with competent players, and wipe every time. Seriously what's the secret to beating this bitch? I know you can use which ever class has fear ward (Pally or Priest) but how the fuck do you get around those Dust Clouds? Warriors and Rogues can't get near her and as soon as healer aggro sets in she farts, fears and makes a mad dash.

Do you need a mage and two hunters here? Two priests? What's the secret to beating this bitch?
wow you're terrible

she has 3 special attacks, the throw, fart and fear.
the fear will be a temp agro wipe so make sure your healer doesnt cast when people are feared. Tank should just intercept if things get hairy after a fear. the boulder throw isnt anything more than an interupt.

If your melee does die due to the "fart" you have seriously terrible hp and your healer(s) should be shot. If the rogue isnt completely retarded he can bandage himeslf leaving the healer alone with the tank, which in the end makes the fight one of the easier boss foghts in the game... that is of course if the healer doesn't go heal happy during the fear.

And in closing, as someone already said, you aren't "competent" if you can't kill princess. i can see dying your first time with a healer getting agro but the fight is seriously really simple. If your tank is 50+ it should be a walk.

I dont really remember how hard it was when I first did it, but recently i farmed maruadon for NR gear (dont ask, I was bored). I solo'd each boss in there.. lord vylewhatever was the hardest by far, cause of his blink and his adds. Princess was a joke, just banaged twice when she did her fart cloud and that was that.

Meh

Calder said:
Uh...

Tank, when you get knocked back just turn and run, she doesn't move while doing the fart clouds.

Intenrcept, resume tanking, if you get feared then the other people can just run like mad, or a rogue can tank :p

Its not that hard :shrug:
You don't even need intercept... just run back in, it's not that hard :shrug:

Back