Season 4 gear here

such a joke, consider pvp weapons are much much easier to obtain than their pve counterparts. arena has simply broken wow

K [strike]FAENNAG[/strike]

fucking idiot.

edit - Im not sure even faennags dumbass has ever said anything THAT fucking stupid.

you are like OMG 2k rating is too easy!!!!

but getting your alt in on a run isnt?

at least earning arena points and rating takes a set amount of time

you are like OMG 2k rating is too easy!!!!

but getting your alt in on a run isnt?

at least earning arena points and rating takes a set amount of time

k. im waiting on you to get on your alt and run nevermind sunwell, how about just BT and picking up new weapons. Go Do it you stupid fucking spic.

Yea I'm thinking of leveling up a warrior and talking a guild into killing archimonde for me and getting a cat's edge

oh wait

even if I could suck enough dick to get into an archi kill then the item has to actually drop, unlike guaranteed pvp rewards

pvp gear is fucking stupid and will probably destroy the game!

i dont like pve nor am i a member of a farming pve guild

I would like to see you quickly earn a toon a s4 set

It is also funny how you say how fucking easy it is to get the s4 pve equivalent weapons and yet, YOU cant even do it.

Fucking retard.

It is also funny how you say how fucking easy it is to get the s4 pve equivalent weapons and yet, YOU cant even do it.

Fucking retard.

did i say that?

I said it can be done quicker

you arent gonna hit 2050 in greens, i mean you are talking months of playing to get to the s4 weapon (without buying rating, which wont really be any kind of easy in S4)

in the months you spend farming for the new vin gear and losing arenas to get your points for the week i think you could gear up and get to your weapon

I don't even see how people can say pvp is more entertaining, there are THREE maps and once you're above 1800 you're fight the exact same cookie cutter teams (because only certain specs and class combinations are able to advance that high) At least in pve you get to see different items drop from bosses lol

I don't even see how people can say pvp is more entertaining, there are THREE maps and once you're above 1800 you're fight the exact same cookie cutter teams (because only certain specs and class combinations are able to advance that high) At least in pve you get to see different items drop from bosses lol

i dont know anyone who arenas for fun, they all seem to do it for pve purposes.

cookie cutter teams? Sure you use teams with some balance, you wont do well with any combo under the sun.

Raiding is soo much better because its so random and you can raid with any team makeup you want. Why fight different arena teams when you can fight the same mobs over and over again and eventually do the boss fights you did 2 days ago following the exact same guide as every other guild in the game.

Back