:scared: Just saw the scariest bug ever

So where does the wealth of knowledge about N.C. creepy crawlies come from.

I live in NC now.
I was born in Canada, moved early, lived in Cincinatti for 9 years, moved to NC and have lived there since.

My english grammar is poor because I'm at work and taking phone calls at the same time. That post was actually even worse before I re-read and edited it a few times.

O.K. now we just need to hear from ICFire and the Vermont (B)Logging Mormon(of)Death.

...The thing had huge hairy legs like a spider, but also had wings! ...

What was it that I saw?

junebug? There are different types but they are large, and fly. First time I ever saw one was when a friend was screaming hysterically when we were kids and went in her room to find this bug the size of a walnut flying around the room

One of the variety of species of junebugs below:

ngbbs4a34b21d94823.jpg

This is why I love California. We have awesome weather, and as far as I can tell, no giant fucking bugs like Florida or North Carolina.

fuck bugs, I keep finding these little red eyed fuckers in my basement. They're albino I'm guessing. Still doesn't explain why there are soo many. If a bug or cricket doesn't get enough light does it just stay the same color as it was when it was an infant? Anyway heres what they look like normally just imagine them a little whiter and more red and beady eyed and possibly glow in the dark
2962937102_1479bcc427.jpg

This little fuck looks like hes dragging his ass on the carpet to remove dingle berries.

Hahahahaha, gather them up and send them To skysnipe

That should keep him busy a whiles.... :scared: basement dweller he. :lol:

I live in NC now.
I was born in Canada, moved early, lived in Cincinatti for 9 years, moved to NC and have lived there since.

My english grammar is poor because I'm at work and taking phone calls at the same time. That post was actually even worse before I re-read and edited it a few times.

Den fur da FUCK o eat

"Hue" nut post inna "French" like? :idea:

Dat wood bee fon. :clap:

Itda shore tah drieves dez idgits "U Mad" :nuts: ....... :lol:

Last edited:
Back