russians are snobs

its ok you are a veteran2 so what ever you think doesn't matter..fucking klingon piece of shit

Jinko said:
i was born in russia, raised in america

100% russian blood, and im not crazy

You were raised in the US so you're probably OK. The ones that are born and raised over in Russia are the insane ones. Between dating one and working with a ton of them at various jobs I still stand by my original statement.

Generalizations aren't ghey if they're true!! St00pid Stits. ;)

ZooL said:
its ok you are a veteran2 so what ever you think doesn't matter..fucking klingon piece of shit
so by your logic, to me you are a stupid veteran3 so what ever you think doesn't matter..fucking klingon piece of shit

It think it really depends. I've worked with some people from Russia and they we're just fucking brilliant. I've also worked with one that was a worthless pile of shit......that being said I think the we always remember the worst in people and associate that with all of them.

i just realized i'm gonna be a vet4 this august...i really have no life what so ever.

orox said:
so by your logic, to me you are a stupid veteran3 so what ever you think doesn't matter..fucking klingon piece of shit

Does that make the veteran1's romulan pieces of shit? And what of members?

ZooL said:
how are russians snobs?

what they are snobs while they wait in the bread line for 10 hours just to find out that the bread counter ran out 3 hours ago and that their porr commie asses are frozen off?

or how bout how they are snobs after they lost afganistan chechyna control a slew of other shit bloc places and of all things the cold fucking war.

its bout time the poor stupid bastards stuck their tounges out i mean hitler Killed em they killed themselves like twice and now they are snobs...

STUPID YES!
SNOBS...no

I can always count on your brain farts... :nag::dapopcorn:soapbox:

orox said:

actually i was not talking to you...you just jumped in, makes no difference to me though jump right on in you are just another victim of the troll machine.

if i were gonna be a startrek character, i would want to be a klingon.

Durak is a klingon because of his name if! you didn't realize what i waz saying!!
and you call urselves NERDS! HAH!

stits said:
It think it really depends. I've worked with some people from Russia and they we're just fucking brilliant. I've also worked with one that was a worthless pile of shit......that being said I think the we always remember the worst in people and associate that with all of them.

Don't get me wrong. By insane I don't mean stupid or worthless always. Many of the Russians I worked with were very intelligent and nice people but tap dancing christ they were still nuts. Dev team for one of the companies I worked with decided they wanted to test some new code so they chucked it on the production servers to see what would happened. They basically broke the servers and brought the site down to its knees for a few hours. Did I mention we had a server farm available for them just for testing so this kinda thing wouldn't happen?

Then there was the chick I dated. F'ING insane. Great in bed so I dealt with it for a while but still F'ING INSANE. :hrm:

Back