russians are snobs

cartman

Veteran XV
myskina.jpg

i am russian and i can honostly say i am not a snob

but i cannot honostly say i am not insane

After meeting Aetis's gf I would have to agree. All Russians are insane. Oh and they curse like truckers.

Ask your friend if his GF is insane. I can promise you he'll think about it for a second or two before answering.

I'm talking about Russians who are actually from Russia by the way, not American born and raised Russians.

Ok, will do, she is Russian born.

Hm, apparently she is 3/4 Russian, 1/4 Georgian or something. Not full, so that could be why she isn't crazy.

Last edited:
SaintDude said:
Ask your friend if his GF is insane. I can promise you he'll think about it for a second or two before answering.

I'm talking about Russians who are actually from Russia by the way, not American born and raised Russians.

i was born in russia, raised in america

100% russian blood, and im not crazy

how are russians snobs?

what they are snobs while they wait in the bread line for 10 hours just to find out that the bread counter ran out 3 hours ago and that their porr commie asses are frozen off?

or how bout how they are snobs after they lost afganistan chechyna control a slew of other shit bloc places and of all things the cold fucking war.

its bout time the poor stupid bastards stuck their tounges out i mean hitler Killed em they killed themselves like twice and now they are snobs...

STUPID YES!
SNOBS...no

Last edited:
or so you think of how much a fucking moron i am.

go back to the matrix neo go back!

Back