Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

i see your point....

my image of faye valentine was ruined this summer when i saw probably a 200lbs girl dressed up as her:sick:.

Kittie said:
BTW in case you don't know, I am a Semi-attractive Azian Female that likes anime. What better to attract the Hordes of greasy ecchi otaku than me? mebe william shatner in a dress. :)

That's why you cosplay as someone with a weapon. And include a real weapon in the costume :D

*WHAP* Bad Otaku!

Ceiling_Fan said:
That's why you cosplay as someone with a weapon. And include a real weapon in the costume :D

*WHAP* Bad Otaku!

Becuase I don't want to get arrested by packing heat. and considering i already have a record, Packing my blades is not a wise thing.

oooh take pictures of yourself as beldandy please!... no reason... honest... :angel: :jawdrop: and I'm sending trigun 10 up to urges little site, bitch bitch bitch thats all CF can do when one of the files is not working :p :D

Kittie said:
Becuase I don't want to get arrested by packing heat. and considering i already have a record, Packing my blades is not a wise thing.

I think using a sturdy fake weapon would do just as well. It might not draw blood, but you can still stun them with a quick blow to the head.

Mecca said:
for the love of god are you trying to ruin my image of tifa also? :eek:
cp0001.jpg

ok I was wrong not all cosplayers are hideous deformed creatures of darkness and ecchi.

I was thinking of going as Ginrei one year, but I never did anything about it. I don't have the hair for it anymore, either. :(

Back