[rubber band ligation] let's talk hemmies

Don't do the seeds bro just fucking pop 10 of those Metamucil pills a day and your shit will flow easy

he replied saying that it's possible, but there's a possible your sphincter won't work as intended anymore afterward
They no longer remove all of them because the sphincter muscle will stop working properly. IIRC, the most they remove at a time now is three.

I dealt with fricken roids for far too long; getting the three removed was one of the best health / medical decisions I've made since stopping drinking. The recovery is pretty brutal but FUCK IT!! I want to shit normally, eat normally, and not be torn to shreds on the inside when one decides to grow/cramp. Fuck all that.

Here I am feeling sorry for myself about going to the dentist tonight, and you bros are talking about goatse'ing yourselves open to cut roids out :LOL: damn life's good again suddenly

u kno, this thread reminds me we r rapidly approaching the 1 year anniversary of my bout w/ diverticulitis

maybe i will post pics of my blood-filled toilet bowl 2 celebrate idk

i started eating ~fiber~ when i kill an entire pizza pie by myself so i'm all regular now we're all good here thank u

They no longer remove all of them because the sphincter muscle will stop working properly. IIRC, the most they remove at a time now is three.

I dealt with fricken roids for far too long; getting the three removed was one of the best health / medical decisions I've made since stopping drinking. The recovery is pretty brutal but FUCK IT!! I want to shit normally, eat normally, and not be torn to shreds on the inside when one decides to grow/cramp. Fuck all that.

Damn, thankfully i have only three though. But the doc still advised me to keep doing what we do for now. He also said next time I'm dealing with them they can't help me for a while, since I am getting scarring up my asshole. :lol:

Glad to hear you're doing better now man!

Back