ROMNEY 2012!

Do the democrats send out post cards telling people exactly who to vote for and exactly how to vote on propositions?

Because I got a republican one.

Which is nice because you shouldn't have to make these decisions yourself, too much work.

Do the democrats send out post cards telling people exactly who to vote for and exactly how to vote on propositions?

Which is nice because you shouldn't have to make these decisions yourself, too much work.

yes they do. I've gotten 3 from Claire McCaskill. Also 2 visits from Democrat people knocking on doors.

Actually democrats go the extra mile and go door to door. I have had at least 3 Obama fart knockers at my door in less than a week. I have yet to teach my Basset Hound how to target the crotch.

Awww, the manufactured outrage at Benghazi, how cute.

where was this when 3000 Americans died on Bush's watch 11 years ago?

you are a disgrace to your country MasterGnr

Are you saying there was no outrage after 9/11? Are you insane?

I served my country for 21 years...so I doubt I have disgraced it. Obama has though.

Democrats muck of half the posts on this forum with their agenda. There are 3-4 political posts here, but no they have to spam every thread on the damn with unfunny political humor or some 'message' that no one cares about.

Seriously, keep the political stuff on this thread or the Obama one. TW is tired of it.

In the real world Republicans probably are more annoying, but on this forum you got them beat.

of course they do, that's standard. Anyone with an interest tells people how they want them to vote.

Firefighters and police print and send out fliers with specific candidates... and I deliver them.

Actually democrats go the extra mile and go door to door. I have had at least 3 Obama fart knockers at my door in less than a week. I have yet to teach my Basset Hound how to target the crotch.

Try something you are familiar with

The "tea bag" thingy should be ez fer ya.

Plz someone quote me.

He has me on "iggy".

This shit would crumble his cookie.
He goes "apeshit" when someone quotes me.:lol:

Last edited:
Are you saying there was no outrage after 9/11? Are you insane?

I served my country for 21 years...so I doubt I have disgraced it. Obama has though.

Oh I gotta hear this, tell us how he's disgraced it.

Since Obama's getting more military support then Romney from the reading I've been doing around the net.

Since Obama's getting more military support then Romney from the reading I've been doing around the net.

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1
Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

Poll finds Romney with 40-point lead among active, reserve military troops
By Jeremy Herb - 10/08/12 10:48 AM ET
Poll finds Romney with 40-point lead among active, reserve military troops - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

Poll: 66 Percent Of Military Members Support Romney
Poll: 66 Percent Of Military Members Support Romney « CBS DC

No he doesn't he just wants to be president. He doesn't have strong opinions about war, he is delegating those decisions to people who care like John Bolton.

liberals lol

...and Romney will do what John Bolton and the other 70% of his Bush advisers tell him to do.

VuQUY.jpg

Back