Rick and Morty season 3

I imagine this sauce is basically a spicy sweet and sour sauce? How close am I?

You'd be wrong.

The flavoring components that go into Sweet and Sour are basically orange juice , pineapple juice/pineapple pieces, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup, thickened with corn starch.

Szechuan sauce is flavored with Szechuan peppers, szechuan peppercorns, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, rice win vinegar, and usually a sweet fruity component - plum works (I think just about dried fruit could honestly be used to provide a twist on the flavoring), and brown sugar.

It's like an asian style barbecue sauce.

show is super shit. grow up.

3dc9b97b3ce23fa4a76751e080084525_would-you-hit-it-ar15-ban-him-meme_360-152.gif

My name is Jerry Smith and I love sucking big, sweaty dick and licking disgusting furry testicle sacks.

so are we gonna have to wait another 2 years for episode 2 OR WHAT
I think the whole point was just to get everyone talking about Rick & Morty again until the season officially starts later this year (which the Szechuan dipping sauce meme successfully accomplished lol). In the words of Mr. Meeseeks "Look at me!" :weird:

Spoiler

good things come to those who wait

id much rather they took their time and make S3 awesome than rush it and get something half-assed that will soil the good name of Rick and Morty ;)

That's such a dumb saying.

Guess what, bad things come to those who wait too. In general, if you wait, things come to you.

You're so fucking obtuse sometimes. The phrase means "be patient, fuckface."

Back