Respect

Geck0 said:
That's true. I wouldn't work for a lot of companies regardless of how long they were in operation.

I guess that makes me better (or worse) than the pope.

He's fucking dead and the Catholic church will be passing the plates like fiends to get as much fucking money as they can because of it.

Forgive me for laughing at the whole thing and hating it at the same time.
You are so worthless...

Geck0 said:
Yeah, lets pay respect to a guy that traveled the world in a bullet proof whatever reinforcing a faith that promotes poverty through reproduction, expects tributes in the billions but gives fuck all back, and is wracked by boy touching scandals the world over.

Fuck the Catholic church

Fuck John Paul the II too. I wonder if his coffin is bullet proof too?

Go the fuck away man. You picked the wrong forum for this crap.
wow, you're retarded

respek.jpg

raggy said:
BL10404080939.jpeg

This is not about subscribing to a particular faith nor is this meant to be any sort of theological discussion. This is about a man who spent the entirety of his adult life in service of others. This is man who, aside from a few daily necessities, owned nothing. And in a place of immense wealth where overdone and ostentatious ceremony is the daily norm the only thing he requested was a plain, cyprus box and burial in the earth. Respect.
and banging children.... and living off the servanthood of others in his own city wearing gold all day comparing himself to that which he worships.. nice

fuck him

Try to seperate the two - the pope is actually still huuuman,
still pretty amazing to be the only Poop on da Planet!

ppool.jpg

(can't remember where i got this pic sorry)

82_nutkick.gif
<-- prolly does him a favor :lol:

Geck0 said:
Again, I really don't care.

Go type some more about a dead man that represented an abusive, predadory organisation.

I'll respond in exactly the same way.
you have to be the biggest idiot on TW, and thats saying alot.

the man dedicated his life to peace, and you say fuck you to him? youre pathetic.

Geck0 said:
Oh piss off. I don't control a "country" that in turn "educates" people into having babies so they too can shove a few coppers into a collection tray.

I don't have clowns in multicoloured balloon suits with guns and a vast palace from which to post. I just tell it like it is.

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS JUST A VERY OLD, VERY RICH CULT. THE PAPAL SEAT IS A FARCE AND FUCK THEM ALL.

What the fuck are you going to resort to now?
You're such a tool. You're one of those people that can never see the "good" in someone or a situation. I feel bad for you...Must suck to be bitter all the time.

Back