Remind me who Kurayami was...

there are a lot of posters/players gone that were more significant IMO and certainly more funny.

EagerBeaver is one of my favorites
Badmofo did a lot of funny shit
Let's not forget Sircle and his girl pic on every post

As far as trolls I am forgetting the name but his sig was something like "my other car is a vagine filled with centipedes"

I find it funny that people think back fondly of BadMoFo because he died, when in reality he was a miserable shit poster that offered very little except to try and project his insecurities onto others in sad attempts to troll them. I mean it is common here but he was one of the worst.

At least Kura was clever. Mofo was dumb as a rock.

i think youre thinking of a different person

boofoo was fucking hilarious and a super nice guy, even when he was in his downturn and kept posting about kevin mitnick

I find it funny that people think back fondly of BadMoFo because he died, when in reality he was a miserable shit poster that offered very little except to try and project his insecurities onto others in sad attempts to troll them. I mean it is common here but he was one of the worst.

At least Kura was clever. Mofo was dumb as a rock.

i find it funny how people pretend he wasnt worshipped for the longest time before people realized he had fucking issues.

No one worshipped him besides the old man crew from san diego which also had moker *known pedo* colosus *lived with his sister and had no real job* *tony el tigr *creep loser who lived off grandma* and the rest of that gang of mostly old douchebags

Then he turned into an alchy manic fucker spamming manic mania on here for like 4 years

Not making fun of him but stop sugar coating it

Last edited:
badmofo went insane, it was pretty sad to watch at the end

dood kept callin opsayo's grandma like a psycho

dang i guess its easy 2 see who got triggered by him the most lol

sry u got triggered by the bad internet man, boomers

Stop knighting bro, no way to defend manic ppl

Its like when you have manic family member and try to hide it but everyone knows dey crazy

He literally died from depression/mania/drinking so honestly not even funny

ya, its sad that he drank himself 2 death
i wish he didnt

he was still a great guy, super nice, good friend
he never called opsayos grandma lmao ops even said he just made that up after boofoo died n felt bad about it

Opsayo admitted he never got a call

Badmofo tried fucking with ppl irl and i wouldnt doubt vanster called Qualcomm

i will say that boofoo had a love him or hate him personality that i thought was hilarious but i also have a love me or hate me personality

most importantly we have 2 remember that throughout all of this, the only thing boofoo wanted was 2 dress like a clown n pop balloons w his penis

pop pop pop

Back