Remind me who Kurayami was...

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
I didn’t know what the reputation thing was until accidentally stumbling on the explanation of previous ratings in my profile last night.

I apparently made a thread in 2011 asking if Kurayami came back. Then using Google I found a bunch of threads about him but still can’t make sense of it. Including this thread btw lol: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tribes/comments/ntn43/you_will_never_find_a_more_wretched_hive_of_scum/

So, remind me who Kurayami was and why he’s banned.

i think he talked shit to everyone

then he got nexted? did triple take a picture of his house or something

then he was gone

uhh

reggs has always been awful, he thought he was cool doing that larp shit and also dressing like neo from the matrix on a regular basis

and do i even need to bring up the incest

If I recall he was pretty quick with planes and aviation no doubt. He always got into fights and they were always entertaining. I never understood the freaking out over his house TBH. Hell Yankee stopped by my store and met me and it was awesome.

Regarding posters tho I miss the orby trolls most.

Other than triple looking like a pear and Reggs being a socially awkward but adorably innocent young guy (RIP), it’s not like I had reason to commit a lot of this to memory.

i think the question was more like why do you suddenly care. did your kid just commit suicide or something?

If I recall he was pretty quick with planes and aviation no doubt. He always got into fights and they were always entertaining. I never understood the freaking out over his house TBH. Hell Yankee stopped by my store and met me and it was awesome.

Regarding posters tho I miss the orby trolls most.

thats before people would make fake 911 calls about a person with a gun, and then swat shows up at your address

uhh

reggs has always been awful, he thought he was cool doing that larp shit and also dressing like neo from the matrix on a regular basis

and do i even need to bring up the incest

yet he still grew up to be more successful than you Joop

Reggs used to post pics of himself dressed up as Neo and you guys would relentlessly mock him. I’d try to stick up for him because he came off as a young kid searching for his identity, pretty common for that age and noble for his not giving a fuck a lot of the time.

But he’s apparently now an anti-Semitic, racist, Trump supporter… Just goes to show the damage that can be done by people who are bullies.

Get out
q7nqBUb.gif

hey guys i dont remember who this dude i made threads looking for cause im totes cool now and dont keep up with internet nerds LOL. Trump Sux LOLOL Whoa re these ppl who triggered me and i put on ignore LOLOLOL KANSAS CITY LOL

hey guys i dont remember who this dude i made threads looking for cause im totes cool now and dont keep up with internet nerds LOL. Trump Sux LOLOL Whoa re these ppl who triggered me and i put on ignore LOLOLOL KANSAS CITY LOL
boomerism intensifies

Back