Remember that coworker I wanted to nail?

Cuda said:
I just can't be an asshole to people. I do have a very smartass sarcastic personality that problably attracts some girls but I do it in a way that they know I'm kidding. Only people that know me well can tell if I'm having a bad day. I don't lash out at people, I don't yell or anything, I just get a little bit quieter and a little more sarcastic.

I used to be witty, sarcastic, etc.
Cost me dearly, and I think it was a defense mechanism gone awry.

It's funny how a "broken heart" makes some of you so cynical.

Some women need the asshole treatment, some need other things. You can't crack all nuts with one tool.

Odds are that some of you are mismatching methods and women. I am not the world's greatest mack, but it's pretty obvious to anyone observant that "being a jerk" isn't going to get you whoever you want. But ah well. Have fun with the "ladder theory" and the "Deacon effect" or whatever. ;0

dude women like it when guys are dicks, now just flip it on her and casually apologize. tell her you think shes a cool girl and that you werent intended to hurt her feelings. just do something really nice for her and shell be all, ahhhh. then you can fuck her.... women are fllip floppers

Cuda said:
I just can't be an asshole to people. I do have a very smartass sarcastic personality that problably attracts some girls but I do it in a way that they know I'm kidding. Only people that know me well can tell if I'm having a bad day. I don't lash out at people, I don't yell or anything, I just get a little bit quieter and a little more sarcastic.

that's even worse, cause the sarcastic smartass is self denigrating and shit.

you need know that you're just better than anyone else. nobody else matters.

edit: what stil(?) said above, girls know it's a defense mechanism.

DocHolliday said:
Rather not, you guys would tear me to shreds.

I freely admit she isn't that pretty. She just has a ass and pair of titties that makes me want to bend her over and fuck her silly.

Here is where I get to tell you that you shouldn't care what the assholes on this board think.

If you want to bang her that should be good enough for you. I also remind you that 90% of the guys on this board that talk shit about "fat" chicks or "ugly" chicks HAVENT EVER EVEN SEEN A PUSSY!

So armed with the knowledge that it doesn't matter what we think and that most are socially inept... make with the pics.

Doc, maybe you are getting involved with the wrong girls. According to a bunch of women I've talked to (and yes, this is the reason we all go to the bathroom in a huge collective group) we have a period in our lives when we love guys who are complete and total assholes.

And then (most) of us get over it and want to settle down. You don't want an asshole raising your kids, so you go back to the nice guys.

But then again, people think that I'm a massive cunt, so maybe I gave up the assholes to turn into one myself. :(

Back