Remember that coworker I wanted to nail?

DocHolliday said:
They are quite serious. Being a prick to women can really get them wet. Just gota do it right. Most of my friends have it down pretty good. I always resisted insisting that old fashioned values would win out so I was always nice and respectfull. All I got out of that was a broken heart and made to feel like a peice of shit.

Well I fucking gave up, it was getting me nowhere fast.

So start looking at her like a friend now.
And we can be gay together.
=)

gibsonic said:
If a guy is nice to them and treats them good - they don't want him.
If a guy pushes them away and ignores them - they want him.

And therein lies the conundrum. This tactic is quite easy if you're introduced or you have an instant line of communication with them.

But if you have to approach a woman in a club or something, you automatically give up part of you plan. They know you're interested in them, and it (theoretically) gives them the upper hand. I just try not to think about these things, though, and just go out and have fun.

Cuda said:
I'm too busy with work and traveling for girls right now. Everywhere I go though there's at least one girl that's constantly flirting with me. I go in and be my normal self and they're attracted to me. There's one girl in particular that thinks the world of me but is too messed up from her previous relationship to start a new relationship right now. I'm only 20 so I have a long time before I need to really start looking for a relationship. I might go a long time in between girls but at least I have a real genuine relationship with them.

i will preface my reply to this by saying I have been and am the epitome of Mr. Nice Guy, and that my wife of 7.5 years fell in love with me over that. However, there are countless x infinity number of hot chicks that either ignored me or put me in the "friend column" b/c I am the nice guy. However on the very few rare occasion I am an ass or just having a truely bad day and am not a gentleman I get the most attention and come ons by women, especially ones that know I am married. They don't want to marry you, they just want to fuck you, so if you are married then they don't have to worry about the marriage part.

gibsonic said:
i will preface my reply to this by saying I have been and am the epitome of Mr. Nice Guy, and that my wife of 7.5 years fell in love with me over that. However, there are countless x infinity number of hot chicks that either ignored me or put me in the "friend column" b/c I am the nice guy. However on the very few rare occasion I am an ass or just having a truely bad day and am not a gentleman I get the most attention and come ons by women, especially ones that know I am married. They don't want to marry you, they just want to fuck you, so if you are married then they don't have to worry about the marriage part.

I just can't be an asshole to people. I do have a very smartass sarcastic personality that problably attracts some girls but I do it in a way that they know I'm kidding. Only people that know me well can tell if I'm having a bad day. I don't lash out at people, I don't yell or anything, I just get a little bit quieter and a little more sarcastic.

Cuda said:
I just can't be an asshole to people. I do have a very smartass sarcastic personality that problably attracts some girls but I do it in a way that they know I'm kidding. Only people that know me well can tell if I'm having a bad day. I don't lash out at people, I don't yell or anything, I just get a little bit quieter and a little more sarcastic.
eeeh you're fucking being what they are promoting here.

edit: (I think that is exactly how you are an 'asshole' to women)

Cuda said:

You don't have to be an asshole per-se, just ignore the stupid games girls try to play with you. Don't cater to her, just do what you want to do. If they buy into your shit, gravy, you've got a girl.

Stilgar said:
So start looking at her like a friend now.
And we can be gay together.
=)

:heart:

Cuda said:
She did suck my dick. STFD.

Thats a important piece of information. Congrats. Nobody is saying being the nice guy never works. It does, but being a dick works more often. I decided to start playing the odds. I played the nice guy thing for awhile and it worked, with limited success. I got laid, had my fun.

Started acting like a dick and I have recieved more tail in the past 4 months then I have the last 8 years.

ChowTOdust said:
eeeh you're fucking being what they are promoting here.

edit: (I think that is exactly how you are an 'asshole' to women)

But I'm being myself. I don't go out of my way to be a smartass, smartass things just pop in my head and I say them. I had a girl ask me how she looked when she held something over her face and I told her she should keep it there and she'd get better tips. She laughed because she knew I was kidding.

ph33r, I flat out told the girl that I'm hanging out with right now that if another girl came along right now that wanted a relationship, I'd go after her in a heartbeat. She says she's not ready for a relationship but I think she just needs more time, so I'll stick around and have fun until she changes her mind or another girl comes into the picture.

Cuda said:
I'm too busy with work and traveling for girls right now. Everywhere I go though there's at least one girl that's constantly flirting with me. I go in and be my normal self and they're attracted to me. There's one girl in particular that thinks the world of me but is too messed up from her previous relationship to start a new relationship right now. I'm only 20 so I have a long time before I need to really start looking for a relationship. I might go a long time in between girls but at least I have a real genuine relationship with them.

WTF would you want a genuine relationship with them? You are TWENTY.

Cuda said:
But I'm being myself. I don't go out of my way to be a smartass, smartass things just pop in my head and I say them. I had a girl ask me how she looked when she held something over her face and I told her she should keep it there and she'd get better tips. She laughed because she knew I was kidding.

ph33r, I flat out told the girl that I'm hanging out with right now that if another girl came along right now that wanted a relationship, I'd go after her in a heartbeat. She says she's not ready for a relationship but I think she just needs more time, so I'll stick around and have fun until she changes her mind or another girl comes into the picture.

Dude you are already playing the game, it just comes to you naturally.

Playing the true "nice guy" approach you wouldn't have made a comment about leaving her hand covering her face because thats pretty much calling her ugly and a nice guy would never say that.

Last edited:
Wraithed said:
This stupid ass thread again Doc?

I repeat:

:Pstfu:

No, this thread is about me ticking her off by making fun of her laugh. Then it was twisted into this new topic you see before you.

Crap I gota stop posting in here. I gota send a email over to our research department to fix a server issue.

I'm an asshole, my woman tells me I'm an asshole, and she still likes me.

There has to be something to it.

DocHolliday said:
No, this thread is about me ticking her off by making fun of her laugh. Then it was twisted into this new topic you see before you.

Crap I gota stop posting in here. I gota send a email over to our research department to fix a server issue.

Yes I understand that part... What I am trying to say is that this is the second post you have made about this chick you want to bang and yet we still have no Pics!

Sack up... sneak a pic with a camera phone and post it.

Wraithed said:
Yes I understand that part... What I am trying to say is that this is the second post you have made about this chick you want to bang and yet we still have no Pics!

Sack up... sneak a pic with a camera phone and post it.

Rather not, you guys would tear me to shreds.

I freely admit she isn't that pretty. She just has a ass and pair of titties that makes me want to bend her over and fuck her silly.

This seems like a harmless prank, not quite enough to qualify for being a real asshole. Which is usually what women want anyway.

If I were a woman, I'd go after someone who poked fun at me rather than some boring nobody anyday.

Back