[Release Thread] Overwatch

from watchin streamers imo #1 op is genji and #2 is hanzo

they avg 50 elim a game

I am also awful with genji, that is some seriously frantic movement to play him well. Also he seems like a hero that (even more than normal) requires solid map knowledge to play well.

plz coombzy.
let's play again tonight.

you'll want hanzo.

hanzo is more mobile than widow and has an easier time with enemies who are too close for scoped sniping and too far to do any meaningful damage with smg. it depends on the rest of the team but I think he can be just as valuable.

melee is really important for tacking on damage when you're scrambling up close.

like for me personally when a tracer or genji or reaper flanks me, i can't do shit as wm. im going to miss a snipe prob cause too close, and smg is not scary to them, genji reflects, reaper will just tank it, tracer will kill you before you kill her.

but as hanzo i can flick headshot cause full FOV or scatter and usually buy time with wallclimb. i don't have any confidence with widow in those spots.

Last edited:
plz coombzy.

it was good to team up with you bro! ;>

probably won't catch you tonight as i am back at work now (was off sick for last 3 days gfg)

i'm in white atlantis so the timezones don't really align to play with TW folks except at the weekends or with those ppl who stay up crazy late :( the good news is, it's the weekend for me tomorrow, so maybe we'll get a group going on your Friday night...

DeadlyRabbit #1284

I missed seeing this thread, been playing with TW people and the WoW STK crew since release. We win most games, but when we lose it is usually a good game anyways, I like that even as a decent group of players every game isn't a blow out.

Meelee attack is so worth it.

I think I was in a group with some TWers playing Symmetra, had POTG that ended with a punch to a genji's face to kill him - btw - symmetra OWNS genji (a good one at least).

I rebound my melee to c and comm to v, first few games as Genji I was dying in melee attacks, would look at my screen and see 5-6 text commands....

After awhile I was cleaning up.

ya mei satisfies my troll champ fetish :sunny:

i think ill rebind melee then, wat was bliz thinkin setting it to V and all the emote shit closer lol

its their biggest mistake with this game :roller:

plz coombzy.

you'll want hanzo.

hanzo is more mobile than widow and has an easier time with enemies who are too close for scoped sniping and too far to do any meaningful damage with smg. it depends on the rest of the team but I think he can be just as valuable.

melee is really important for tacking on damage when you're scrambling up close.

like for me personally when a tracer or genji or reaper flanks me, i can't do shit as wm. im going to miss a snipe prob cause too close, and smg is not scary to them, genji reflects, reaper will just tank it, tracer will kill you before you kill her.

but as hanzo i can flick headshot cause full FOV or scatter and usually buy time with wallclimb. i don't have any confidence with widow in those spots.

ah you are Tebbo, those were fun games indeed. Your tracer was pretty good when I was spectating.

ya mei satisfies my troll champ fetish :sunny:

i think ill rebind melee then, wat was bliz thinkin setting it to V and all the emote shit closer lol

its their biggest mistake with this game :roller:

Melee attacks are a critical part of some combos like with Roadhog and Genji. They cancel a lot of different animations

Just played against a team defending with 6 Reapers. My team (all random noobs) had no idea how to counter. I didn't really either other than going Pharrah or something, but it took too much time.

I'm loving Torborn and his turrets on D. Not the best class but fun. People don't realize how good his alt fire is (basically a shotgun). Catches a lot of low HP characters off guard.

Rmb melee charge op w/genji

Also I feel sorry for everyone grouping w/ me until I get super good with hom

Back