Reddit Silent Bans

POLLOLOL TIME

which is more hipster emosperg?

A. reddit
B. 4chan
C. somethingawful

i may be missing one but i figure these are the top 3

I am actually un-shadow banned now. The reason for my ban was apparently that I used Reddit while residing in a hotel at the same time as a spammer (thus sharing the same public IP). Coincidentally around the same time as I made that comment that got me banned from that one sub-reddit.

I'll just use reddit less now. Carry on.

You should track down the spammer in your hotel and murder him. That will show him.

reddit is decent for browsing images on your phone while taking a dump

threads or comments or w/e generally suck unless its a sub, but its way better than imgur. people that post on imgur are some of the most pathetic people alive imo

7FRStqA.jpg

well apparently it does though, or else how did I get banned? A global mod had a bad day and saw an opinion he really didn't like. Also unlike that guy I had positive comment and link karma.

Was that your only comment? Try contacting one of the mods. I've seen people shadow banned for spamming - but they never spammed. Something weird with the algorithm that tries to detect spamming

Conservatives... wait, they don't actually exist.

Anyway
reddit = most popular opinion circle jerk
tribalwar = loudest retard circle jerk

POLLOLOL TIME

which is more hipster emosperg?

A. reddit
B. 4chan
C. somethingawful

i may be missing one but i figure these are the top 3

4chan seems to be the most heavily consentrated emosperg site. Reddit could win based on large numbers. Difficult to choose.

sometimes you are linked into the creepy PMs subreddits.
I think the reason why I post more on reddit is because you reply to a specific message, on TW you are usually replying to the last message of the thread, and the poster wouldn't get a notification of it. I would say I read both about the same much, but as someone said, reddit is quicker for quick breaks.

guy walks up to us at bar while we r playing pool and we're like w/e at first. there r a cpl of people there i don't know so i kind of assume he's a friend of a friend of a friend even tho he's already kind of a douche

starts asking everyone if they know about reddit and when he gets to me i say no and he insists on showing me stuff from reddit and im like "oh i get it like you read it, heh"

then he dumps some girls purse out on the table and goes thru her things and she told the cops and they walked him out

the end

guy walks up to us at bar while we r playing pool and we're like w/e at first. there r a cpl of people there i don't know so i kind of assume he's a friend of a friend of a friend even tho he's already kind of a douche

starts asking everyone if they know about reddit and when he gets to me i say no and he insists on showing me stuff from reddit and im like "oh i get it like you read it, heh"

then he dumps some girls purse out on the table and goes thru her things and she told the cops and they walked him out

the end
:lolwut:

Back