Reddit Silent Bans

Aly

Veteran XX
Just FYI. If you post on this faggot page and post opinions contrary to their opinion they ban you without notice. (so that you do not immediately create a new account).

My offense: in one of the thread about gay couple abusing their adoptive son I suggest that gay couples be not allowed to adopt same sex kids, because with normal marriages their is at least one partner that will think WTF instead of joining in. Same as I wouldn't be in favor of single man adopting girls by themselves.

I had positive Karma on their page. I do troll in between of course.
I noticed after 2 weeks when all my new comments stayed at a score of 1.

Baby Bew: What do black parents have to do with sexual abuse of toddlers?

I actually think the trigger word was "Normal Marriage" I am sure that ruffed the feathers of what I can only suspect as a gay moderator.

In my local reddit there are tons of job posting threads of hippy liberals working at some crappy job asking why they can't find a professional job. They basically beg for a job and when obviously something is fucked up with them if they can't get a job in 2 or 3years after college.

I trolled one a few times and got banned

I think Shadow Bans are fine for spammers, but regular accounts with lots of comments/link karma should at least get a notice.

Back