Rapture - wtf man

facts like when you open the book to read it? the fact that the book exists and they will even swear by it without knowing whats in it

happy was saying I willingly ignore history, and this is coming from a guy who is constantly talking about a book he didn't read. I don't know what he's talking about, so I lump it up with ''everything'' thats impossible to know... he's not trying to help me out here. It's a game to him

Your rep says -272, yet you aren't gone. Your point?

I've been here for ~4 years. I didn't post for most of those.
Please explain.

I've been here for ~4 years. I didn't post for most of those.
Please explain.

you could ask everyone else here to explain too. Probably the best explanation is you turn to sites like this when your social life more or less falls apart. I had a bad experience with my best friend and still miss that company, and its been like 4 or 5 yrs now.

happy was saying I willingly ignore history, and this is coming from a guy who is constantly talking about a book he didn't read. I don't know what he's talking about, so I lump it up with ''everything'' thats impossible to know... he's not trying to help me out here. It's a game to him

It appears Happy was talking about the people who read said book, not what the book contained, necessarily. Why does whether or not he's read that book himself, excuse him from talking about those who do?

It does seem that you are a bit confused. QED?

California is a much different America.

The Christians I know that believe in the rapture believe that the rapture is part of the second coming of Christ.

:lol: I don't consider that an insult.

I thought you were referring to a secret rapture. If you're talking about going to live with God, I thought that that was already part of the core beliefs of the Second Coming and really doesn't need to be referred to as a rapture.

That's not why I am here. :shrug:
You do what you want. I'm not being dragged in to another late night Togo convo. Deuce.

:lol: I don't consider that an insult.

I thought you were referring to a secret rapture. If you're talking about going to live with God, I thought that that was already part of the core beliefs of the Second Coming and really doesn't need to be referred to as a rapture.

The fact that you had to state that you didn't take it as an insult (when I didn't intend it to be) says enough about Cali for now. :lol:
I'm talking about where "trumpets sound" and certain people's souls leave their bodies, starting the 7 years, blah blah blah...
Wtf is a "secret rapture"?

Last edited:
well, he also called them cherry pickers (hypocrites) when #1 he is the biggest hypocrite himself.

how can you know those people are hypocrites if you can't judge them by their own law

well, he also called them cherry pickers (hypocrites) when #1 he is the biggest hypocrite himself.

how can you know those people are hypocrites if you can't judge them by their own law
By observing their hypocritical actions.

How is Happy a hypocrite, exactly? Or are you simply labeling him a hypocrite because he's not a follower of your religion? So far you seem to have a very arbitrary and nonsensical set of standards.

Back