Rapture - wtf man

the-macho-man-saving-us-from-rapture.jpg

HELL YEAH BROTHER

Is there any major group that actually believes in the rapture? I thought that most Christians consider it to be heresy.

Most Christians I have met, and most Christian groups I have heard of throughout my entire life believe in "the rapture". I have traveled to many places within the US and this doesn't seem to change much. Where do you live?

i have met very few christians that believe in the rapture literally and i have met thousands of christians (as one)

Most Christians I have met, and most Christian groups I have heard of throughout my entire life believe in "the rapture". I have traveled to many places within the US and this doesn't seem to change much. Where do you live?

Southern California. The Christians I know believe that the rapture conflicts with the Bible. There really wouldn't be much of a point of the Second Coming of Christ, anyway, if there were a rapture.

Southern California. The Christians I know believe that the rapture conflicts with the Bible. There really wouldn't be much of a point of the Second Coming of Christ, anyway, if there were a rapture.

California is a much different America.

The Christians I know that believe in the rapture believe that the rapture is part of the second coming of Christ.

Back