[rant] rape

one of my best friends for like the past 2 years just got rapped yesterday.

ps. she's 23

I didn't read the thread and your post was a bit vague, so can you clarify if what took place involved a group of black men and a phat beat?

God, that's fucken horrible. I can't even imagine. You fuckers out there who don't care or act like you don't, if you had a sister, you would.

My best friend since 2nd grade was raped by her father.

We both still find rape jokes funny. You just have to get over it really.

i feel like murdering every rapist in the world myself when i hear stories like this

... it's crazy. I don't get how people can be that cruel. If they are that depserate just go for a prostitute. But seriously, I think I hate rapists more than murderers - they ruin beautiful lives without killing the person, making them suffer through the pyschological crap afterwards.

The problem is that there are some really sick fucking people out there and they get off to shit like that. A prostitute would not turn them on one bit. It's more about being a sick fuck than desperate for sex.

I always wonder how a man can get it in when its dry and they are fighting it? i was informed they beat the shit out of the women mostly until they are almost out.... makes me so pissed at guys like that.

The problem is that there are some really sick fucking people out there and they get off to shit like that. A prostitute would not turn them on one bit. It's more about being a sick fuck than desperate for sex.

rape is not about sexual indulgence. it's about power.

it's sad she was raped but you really didn't have to post a picture of her on the fucking interwebs with a story added, like this is what she's waiting for atm.. finding out that some retarted internet community one of her "friends" is connected to is actually being able to watch at this event as if we're visiting a god damn cinema, jesus.

sounds like the guy may have been stalking her. i thinik most people dont carry around blindfolds and things to tie people up.

She is lucky some guy wanted her.

Edit: Calmed down a bit... but some of you fucking faggots are probably rapists yourself. It was a bad idea to post her pic, but I doubt this is some sick joke. Rape isn't very funny, especially when it happens to someone you are close to.

Last edited:
Back