[rant] rape

Bayer

Veteran X
one of my best friends for like the past 2 years just got rapped yesterday. she was going to work, on a saturday morning cause she didnt finish all her stuff. she got into the parking garage and parked, opened the door and got out and then she turned around to grab her bag thats still in the car. while she was still turned around some guy came up behind her and grabed her throat and blind folded her and then tied her hands together. he then dragged her and threw her into a staircase and did w/e.

like seriously how fucked up can people be to actually do that to a complete stranger. especially her cause she's 4'11", 90lb, nicest person on the world. now she's going to the hospital again tomorrow to get a pregnancy test.

this just pisses me off. had to rant. :mad: :mad:

ps. she's 23

Last edited:
i feel like murdering every rapist in the world myself when i hear stories like this

... it's crazy. I don't get how people can be that cruel. If they are that depserate just go for a prostitute. But seriously, I think I hate rapists more than murderers - they ruin beautiful lives without killing the person, making them suffer through the pyschological crap afterwards.

Back