rank the republican candidates for president

what a rational person, like you're claiming to be, would look at is the following: Overall violent crime statistics in countires that have banned guns vs countries that have not, numbers of defensive gun uses compared to criminal usage, demographics and underlying causes of "gun violence" and how to solve that.

because a rational person would look at all those numbers and see one common theme: inner city niggers killing each other over turf, drugs, and nigga moments.

want to solve gun/most violence? ban niggers.

If the statistics said not banning guns decreased violent crime, don't you think the NRA would be letting everyone know, as loudly as they could?

Instead they have to resort to platitudes like "freedom" that ignore that the use of their product causes the death of hundreds of kids under 12 per year. What about their freedom?

A liberal calling someone gutless is probably the most ironic thing i've seen this year.

cars kill more people than guns

be careful out there pear man

cars kill only slightly more people than guns.

FastStats - Injuries
in 2013 there were 33,804 car deaths and 33,636 gun deaths.

car deaths are mostly accidental. gun deaths are mostly purposeful.

accidental car deaths go down almost every year as safety measures improve and there's a clear correlation between a decrease in accidental car deaths and an increase in safety measures and technology.

gun murders have been decreasing but gun suicides have been increasing.

Those the same vets that like getting spit on and called babykillers by the liberal pussies?

yup, sort of like the modern conservative chruch in Missouri does this day and age.

I'm a vet and I have retired military in the family.
I'm a gun owner and former nra member.
I don't believe in welfare but work-fare, edu-fare, ojt-fare, etc.

Last edited:
All the veterans I know are neutral independents and hate your liberal fucking guts.

ZY4OlbH.png

Last edited:
Talk about grasping at straws to try to kill a guy. Was a bullshit article by this whiner...
Jennifer Rubin writes the Right Turn blog for The Post, offering reported opinion from a conservative perspective.

I would remind you of Palin...

You think his buttons won't be pushed? Only would take once...

icfire has actually had a dick in his ass

this isnt exaggeration or trolling

he actually got fucked by a teenager bcuz he was too dumb to tell on him LOL

uh, nope

I'm starting to get concerned for you hunter. I just answered this question a short time ago, have you been forgetting things? Is that why you drop out of every uni you get in. What one is up next for you to waste some more of your parents money on?

Last edited:
Back