quick tip for dare

hey now. dont be hat1n on us golfers, ill cut u

margaritas are shit u anime body pillow fuk

giphy.gif

i told dare and fire same thing when they were showin me gg!

y0 im just trying to be nice and accommodate fire requests and whatever stork wants

i personally dont want to play with them and tbh ill just disable the teleport sound like stork says and put it back in if i want it

but tab menu option wuld be nice

i like the ma sound on community tho and wuld like it to be acash register sound like in reflex

dunno how game customization is a big deal. let ppl do what they want imo

Last edited:
That's y I took off nade hit sounds. You guys think you're fukin smarter than me when it comes to tribes? I know what I'm doing. I'll try to make it a menu option. If hit sounds don't work out and after a time people don't like them, I'll scratch them. But I think it's cool and worth trying.

In society, there are rules. If you ask me about my gun in the thread where you are supposed to ask me about my gun, you will be banned. That is a rule. If my dog paddles out to me while I am swimming and sniffs me, I will shoot that dog in the mouth. This is how men build a life. If I am in my swimming trunks and I ask you what time it is and if you say Noon and then later I find that it is in fact Dusk, I will kill you with a Long Sword. Rules, consequences, Gun, safety, shark terror: these things I believe.

Last edited:

In society, there are rules. If you ask me about my gun in the thread where you are supposed to ask me about my gun, you will be banned. That is a rule. If my dog paddles out to me while I am swimming and sniffs me, I will shoot that dog in the mouth. This is how men build a life. If I am in my swimming trunks and I ask you what time it is and if you say Noon and then later I find that it is in fact Dusk, I will kill you with a Long Sword. Rules, consequences, Gun, safety, shark terror: these things I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZnZl8snl90

Fedsmoker would fuck all these nerds up. You think you're fuckin smarter than fedsmoker?! he knwos what the fuck he's doing

Back