quick tip for dare

i dont even kno why im answering, i guess im just amused by u dare at this point, cant take u serious anyways

u say i hated u for years :p i srsly barely knew about ur existence few days ago, all i knew was i had seen ur name few places long ago in some tw posts, never paid much attention, thats all

when i called u out about client side explosion was a pure coincident when i, a few days earlier, was looking for client side explosions false for 1.3

so yea, u say u know all about me, yet fail on that very first point

so ye idk why im even answering haha, this is just amusing now, honestly still cant tell if u are just a veeeery dedicated troll or actually this fucked up, doesnt matter tho, amusing nonetheless

go save tribe now big boi!

save tribe from what

its a small dead game

people just want to have fun without this constant bullshit

if u gotta learn the hard way learn the hard way

it wasnt a gay joke you shit for brains

please dont respond to me

*sticks his fat nose where it doesn't belong dozens of times to throw shit and feel important by bullying socially awkward nerds on the internet*

*politely asks to be left alone*

giphy.gif

Like a boss!

Why is everyone so angry now adays?

Most of the main people posting here have lost their humanity...

They forfeit compassion, sympathy, mercy, and otherwise humane traits in order to be the winner, the one that is right, and to intentionally grief other people in attempt to feel the pleasurable rush of seeing the victorious suffering of others.

Telling this community that it is angry/toxic/hostile is a waste of time. They will just turn, swarm, and eat you like a pack of carnivorous animals while maintaining that they are full of love, peace, and harmony.

giphy.gif

They forfeit compassion, sympathy, mercy, and otherwise humane traits in order to be the winner, the one that is right, and to intentionally grief other people in attempt to feel the pleasurable rush of seeing the victorious suffering of others.

Telling this community that it is angry/toxic/hostile is a waste of time. They will just turn, swarm, and eat you like a pack of carnivorous animals while maintaining that they are full of love, peace, and harmony.

p fucking spot on, p funny

as i said before during the first opsayo meltdown a few months ago........ i still love the fact that opsayo literally trolled this entire site harder than ANYONE for YEARS, FUCKING YEARS... then within a week or two, does a complete 180 and is now this ultra serious tryhard poster thats cares about peoples feelings

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REALIZES THIS????????????????????????????????????????????????

i feel like IM the one taking crazy pills

the biggest joke of jokes

ya and ppl thinking i turned sjw

lol

come on

i trolled invar off this forum when i was 17 in a 30 page thread making fun of his gun and star trek knife collection and data too

ive always been some nutcase "liberal" i just like to say terrible things on the internet too

when iu play the vidya game tribe i want to chill and have fun and not ego war

make fun of me for this idc

opsayo now c ondems people (mainly dare, but me 2) for the SAME SHIT he did (maybe not 2 dares level gfg) for YEARSSSS!!!

give me a FUCKING BREAK

what first person shooter video game community has compassion, sympathy, and mercy

I know it's difficult to imagine, but there are lots of games out there where the community isn't filled with overly hostile trolling shitbags.

World of Tanks, though not an FPS, is an example of a massively popular game where average players are very kind to each other and people have a good time.

as i said before during the first opsayo meltdown a few months ago........ i still love the fact that opsayo literally trolled this entire site harder than ANYONE for YEARS, FUCKING YEARS... then within a week or two, does a complete 180 and is now this ultra serious tryhard poster thats cares about peoples feelings

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REALIZES THIS????????????????????????????????????????????????

i feel like IM the one taking crazy pills

the biggest joke of jokes

People change d00d.

You might want to consider doing it too.

Back