psn is down...

I think it's been down for a few days, I haven't checked but I haven't been able to connect

this means no netflix unless you have a media server that sends it (like play on)

On the plus side, your PS3 copy includes a PC Steam code, so you could just use that and play it on your PC.

I think it's been down for a few days, I haven't checked but I haven't been able to connect

this means no netflix unless you have a media server that sends it (like play on)

Something is wrong on your end then because I'm able to connect just fine, also for some reason I can connect to Netflix even when not signed in to PSN.

Something is wrong on your end then because I'm able to connect just fine, also for some reason I can connect to Netflix even when not signed in to PSN.

my internet sucks, so this is likely true

I can still watch netflix if it's already loaded and I loose my PSN connection (which happens frequently)

my internet sucks, so this is likely true

I can still watch netflix if it's already loaded and I loose my PSN connection (which happens frequently)

You don't need to be signed in the whole time your in netflix, just for it to load your account shit, I watch movies all the time signed out so I don't get a bajillion invites to play some game I just stopped playing to watch a movie. Right now you can still watch netflix with the PSN outage.

You don't need to be signed in the whole time your in netflix, just for it to load your account shit, I watch movies all the time signed out so I don't get a bajillion invites to play some game I just stopped playing to watch a movie. Right now you can still watch netflix with the PSN outage.

I cant, since i cant log in

i've had problems logging into PSN for a couple of days now. The only reason i care is because it fucks up netflix.

STOP FUCKING UP NETFLIX ASSHOLE!

Back