Praying mantis eats humming bird

I came here to post that your entire family should get cancer and die for what you did to the mantis - but if you didn't kudos

good shots

He did not kill it, he mutilated it, thus fueling its never ending contempt for mankind and dooming us all. Right now, the legless mantis is flying on wings of pure hatred, informing the mantis hordes of what has transpired. They are preparing for war, and soon it won't just be humming birds they catch, it will be THE FESTERING INSIDES OF YOUR SLAIN CHILDREN.

:rofl:

mmms one of my old FHMs had a 2 page spread of a mantis taking out a bird, was some awesome photos...

will try and dig it out and upload

This is actually pretty common, although rare to see.

The mantis will impale the (very fragile) humming bird with one of it's claws, then devour it. Hummingbird are big, but soft. Like NGFM.

I want to feed them both applesauce.

i would say fuck you for cutting its legs off. But you did BUY the hummingbird feeder for a reason. Don't want a monster praying mantis ruining it.

On the other hand you said it was for reasons of "karma" so...fuck you.

i would say fuck you for cutting its legs off. But you did BUY the hummingbird feeder for a reason. Don't want a monster praying mantis ruining it.

On the other hand you said it was for reasons of "karma" so...fuck you.

you are a dumb faggot

Back