Pot Selling Question

Gandalf6 said:
How much should I get in return if I fund my friends weed selling "business" ?
say i give him 550 for a quarter pound, how much should i get in return, I won't be doing any of the selling at all, ill just be funding it. What percentage of the profit should I be making.

thanks guys

If you give him $550, I would expect you to make anywhere from -$550 to $0 plus or minus half a bag.

Gandalf6 said:
How much should I get in return if I fund my friends weed selling "business" ?
say i give him 550 for a quarter pound, how much should i get in return, I won't be doing any of the selling at all, ill just be funding it. What percentage of the profit should I be making.

thanks guys

Why don't you sell it yourself? If you can afford a qaup, you can make a tidy profit by yourself + free weed.

if i got about 2 ounces of funk that was fronted to me and sold it for 50, i made ~200 dollar profit. so do the math, each o is ~300. make sure you give him a set date when he has to pay you back, that how it should work so dont let him get by it. a qp could be sold in about 3-5 days.

Gallium said:
a QP can be sold at 50/8th * 16 8ths = $1600

dont get shortshucked

Gallium

if he is in an area where the Average price is $650, not to mention he is getting the quap for 550, it's going to be hard selling 1/8's for $50. Price for a quap here, in CT, averages out to be somewhere around $800-$900 and an 1/8 is either 40 or 45 on average.

Gallium said:
$20/gram *28 g * 4 = $2240

anything less and you are getting screwed

Gallium

If you know 112 people you can sell grams to in less than a week, then I'll front YOU money.

Florida prices aren't that much better... $40-$55 for an 1/8 (most often $50), $300-$350/oz. Cali and Canada are cheaper than FL. I wish our shit was cheap here.

Back