Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kinda reminds me of the weed that was showcased in the high-times from the 70's. Anyone remember that? It was on reddit or something awhile back. Some really low-grade dirt shit.

Yeah I remember that horse shit. That weed wasn't even laced with acid or crack, and I have to say you'll never catch me even thinking about taking a puff of your shit if it is without. That's extremely low grade, I would never let my standards sink that low.

edit
just saw shifts shit, must be heavily laced with manure of a very large mammal

Last edited:
damn lastnightintown that's probably the best looking tribes config i've ever seen. wish there was a 1.30 version.

After upgrading my monitor, this brand fucking new, fully decked out rig couldn't run Tribes 1.40. Thanks ATI for your shit OpenGL driver. Wish I could figure out what's causing it, I just don't have the time, or effort. Whatever ...

Here's somethin to make ur mouth water( just takin these pics made my eyes water! ) :
jRgvJ.jpg

You're new to how taking pictures work? lol.

Aperture mode allows you to manipulate the depth of field. Depending on the settings, everything that's not in-focus will come in blurry. It's just a nice way of creating a focal point, and removing everything else.

I have a bunch more where there's no blur, but I thought that was nice and juicy.

stork u need to get me access to that server. someone's crashing the server. what's mav's email? u can pm me if u want.

i have some stuff i'm working on for the server, too. just taking awhile because i'm working on other stuff.

auto-extend ( tie-games )
fixing splash damage mid-airs
end of mission timer countdown
unbalance notifications
objective screen unbalance notification ( example: BE 1:10s of Disadvantaged Play, DS 1:10s of Advantaged Play, or something like that )

stork u need to get me access to that server. someone's crashing the server. what's mav's email? u can pm me if u want.

i have some stuff i'm working on for the server, too. just taking awhile because i'm working on other stuff.

auto-extend ( tie-games )
fixing splash damage mid-airs
end of mission timer countdown
unbalance notifications
objective screen unbalance notification ( example: BE 1:10s of Disadvantaged Play, DS 1:10s of Advantaged Play, or something like that )

sounds good.

if only i had mav's email :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back