Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's all the good bud at?

sshot0042.png

Last edited:
Let's see yours ...

That's a crappy pic of the quarter of denver pharms I picked up a couple weeks ago. I'd say for what I paid, and for the taste, and high it gives it's pretty good shit. This isn't a medical state, so it's not like I can go pick from a variety of mom and pop farms.

lol damn that shit is like nuclear green! I'll post a few pics when I get some sooner or later. for now heres something i was toying with lastnight.

sshot0011.png

btw can someone send me the fixed skys for 1.40 on some maps like scar they messed up for some reason.

NoFiX, that bud makes my private area pretty damp. I will post what I have now just because it is such a rare occurrence for me to have shit of this caliber. A friend of mine picked up a strain called "medicine man" at one of those weed churches in Montana. I was fortunate enough to receive a few bites.

Crappy phone pic...

budmm.jpg

I'll be stuck on below average mids after this...

i love that they replaced Megan Fox (who imo is starting to look a bit like a crazy witch lady) with Rosie Huntington in Transformers 3

rosie.jpg

as a tribute to Rosie (and Michael Bay), i converted Milks old transformer emblems :lol:

sshot0040.jpg

this is what im smoking right now.
dc20e3a945de801bc6f941cbdea815b6.jpg

and lastnight you should upload that terrain, shit is sweet!

maybe it's just me, and my midwest connections, but i've never seen weed that looks like that. well, that was good anyways. that looks like serious shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back