Post pics of your Motorcycles :)

{A} PR24 said:
Whats the top speed on your Honda Aftershock?

I don't know yet, man, I haven't gotten it re-titled. I've only ridden it around the neighborhood testing it out. Should have it roadworthy by the end of the month. If I had to guess I'd say around 175mph, but the speedo would probably indicate 190. Motorcycle speedo's are notoriously incorrect and off by about 5-7%.

psycho_bike.jpg

psycho_bike_2.jpg

psycho_bike_3.jpg

I was out on my bike tonight and talked to a guy who was riding one of these. I hadn't seen one up close. It's pretty damn sweet...
mcrst1000.jpg

I don't know what you guys have about the Habuyasa.
It is ugly as ... something ugly, but it's one fast m'fer.

Agh, dad always mocking me, walked in and saw the GSXR-750 and went 'nice bike', yet he still won't let me get one because of traffic, dammit.

WiLd_FiRe said:
whats a good sports bike in the 4-5k range?

A used Honda F3 (cbr600) would fall in that range and be very dependable. You may even find a F4 for that much if you look hard enough. A guy here sold his F4 for $4500 a month ago, a steal if you ask me.

If you are new to bikes, an awesome starter bike is the Suzuki SV650 or SV650S. Great vtwin low end power, and it handles like no other. The SV has been one of the most popular mid-class bikes in europe ever since it was introduced in 1999. You can easily find a used one in the 4-5k range, they sell new for $5700-$6300 depending if you get the "s" model or not.

Project2501 said:
Looks almost exactly like that green ninja to me :shrug: but i dunno very much about bikes.
it's apparent he missed the whole point of the point of the image.
The bike is pimp.(as is very nice looking) He would appear to be one of those need for speed guys who thrives on speed/sport.

way to not understand the post.

big said:
maybe because most motorbike accidents are fatal or very injuring :shrug:

thats not true, something like 80% of motorcycle accidents in B.C. are minor (dropping the bike) but yea those other 20% hurt

its all about equipment
I am geting my learners and am looking for a spot in one of the top 2 schools and making sure I get good jacket and helmet

I think most motorcycle accidents are due to irresponsible automobile drivers. They just dont pay enough attention.

Back