Post pics of your Motorcycles :)

015.jpg

I was thinkin after i sell my civic, i might possibly want to get a motorcylce. Can anyone recommend something. I see some of these, i'm like, wow! What is recommended in the motorcylce industry? What are pros and cons? Obviously a con would be you could die easier, lol.

Project2501 said:
I was thinkin after i sell my civic, i might possibly want to get a motorcylce. Can anyone recommend something. I see some of these, i'm like, wow! What is recommended in the motorcylce industry? What are pros and cons? Obviously a con would be you could die easier, lol.

Look at the recomendatations we made for Glow on page 1. I also posted a link so you can see a lot of Suzuki bikes.

What's insurance on a motorcycle run? I've been thinking of getting one for a while now (looking at the Suzuki 650S), but I really have no idea what insurance is gonna cost.
A friend of mine told me 5K a year, but I called bullshit. How the hell could insurance cost more than the fucking bike?

Altec said:
What's insurance on a motorcycle run? I've been thinking of getting one for a while now (looking at the Suzuki 650S), but I really have no idea what insurance is gonna cost.
A friend of mine told me 5K a year, but I called bullshit. How the hell could insurance cost more than the fucking bike?

maybe because most motorbike accidents are fatal or very injuring :shrug:

Altec said:

It's the same as car insurance in the idea your driving history and age play a big part in what it will cost you per year. My yearly cost is only $360 but I have a clean driving record and have had my license for over 10 years :)

I have also had the same insurance company since I started driving.

Hers a pic of my wife's Ninja 250 right before we sold it. The YZF600R in the background was my bike but now it's hers.

ninja1.jpg

Here's my new bike, a 929RR that I bought wrecked and am fixing up.

new929.jpg

And here's me doing what I love on the 600R:

endo.gif

standup.jpg

Back