playtribes.com

dude i totally cant wait to play a vanilla version of tribes with a shitty andrew config

seriously, i need smales hud or i bl0w :(

I haven't played in about a year or so... LT is fun but I prefer the old school stuff.

edit thanks morbid.. hehe I forgot there was a tribes talk subforum hahaha

reedit: I can't play if I can't find my spinfusor skin... someone help mah!!! it is black and has STFU on it.

Last edited:
Couple of things:

1) GarageGames got a number of things from Activision/Blizzard when we got the Tribes IP from them. Yes, it was Activision/Blizzard who had the IP, not Vivendi. At least since the buy out. Some of those things included Red Baron, Incredible Machine, Starsiege, and Tribes to name a few. I'm not certain the exact details of the arrangement but I know for certain Activision/Blizzard got one thing they wanted.

2) GarageGames has put PlayTribes on hold until we can put more man power on it. It would suck to release something and do a shitty job of it. Justin (who is no longer at GG) and I have been pushing really hard to release something of quality or not at all and management is at least pretending to listen.

3) GarageGames isn't going under. As was discussed in my previous post about this subject our company is going through a rebranding phase. Our engine technologies will be under TorquePowered.com, our web technologies under InstantAction.com, and our new games studio (in Las Vegas) is yet to be determined. GarageGames.com name will probably stay around for more "indie" produced titles.

4) Lots of shit is happening and its going to be an exciting next 4 months for me and everyone else at GG. Big stuff is happening and it has jack shit to do with that crappy game Tribes ;)

Last edited:
Couple of things:

1) GarageGames got a number of things from Activision/Blizzard when we got the Tribes IP from them. Yes, it was Activision/Blizzard who had the IP, not Vivendi. At least since the buy out. Some of those things included Red Baron, Incredible Machine, Starsiege, and Tribes to name a few. I'm not certain the exact details of the arrangement but I know for certain Activision/Blizzard got one thing they wanted.

2) GarageGames has put PlayTribes on hold until we can put more man power on it. It would suck to release something and do a shitty job of it. Justin (who is no longer at GG) and I have been pushing really hard to release something of quality or not at all and management is at least pretending to listen.

3) GarageGames isn't going under. As was discussed in my previous post about this subject our company is going through a rebranding phase. Our engine technologies will be under TorquePowered.com, our web technologies under InstantAction.com, and our new games studio (in Las Vegas) is yet to be determined. GarageGames.com name will probably stay around for more "indie" produced titles.

4) Lots of shit is happening and its going to be an exciting next 4 months for me and everyone else at GG. Big stuff is happening and it has jack shit to do with that crappy game Tribes ;)

So just release tribes in a browser.

maybe other stuff is happening but not many really care about anything besides your failure of hype and timely release of playtribes

so some one of you whiny fucks just do it already

more then one of you must know how, but you'd rather just bitch out someone else not doing it yet

RAAAWWRRR!

Couple of things:

jack dide GG lide

Back