[OMG] I'm never taking adderall again

My friend is a pharmacist, I don't know if adderall is as dangerous because it's newer but I know that if you OD on ritalin, it can fuck up your brain chemicals, and make you schizophrenic. Probably adderall too, its the same shit, Meth with out the methyl. Good look hearing voices in your head for the rest of your life.

FOURSTAR said:
i snorted a 7m before, was great. most ive taken was 100m and i was up for two days and over 24 of those hours i was writing everything that came to mind down. i have two books filled with ideas
my roommate snorted 100mg of adderall heehehe

Dionysus said:
My friend is a pharmacist, I don't know if adderall is as dangerous because it's newer but I know that if you OD on ritalin, it can fuck up your brain chemicals, and make you schizophrenic. Probably adderall too, its the same shit, Meth with out the methyl. Good look hearing voices in your head for the rest of your life.
ive seen it

because of this and the abuse rate of adderall, it will be gone soon

Death to Alderall!

Alderan.jpg

Chomp said:
adderall will be taken off the market in less than 5 years.

No, it won't.

Dionysus said:

Adderall is an amphetamine, and Ritalin is similar to amphetamines, which I suppose you could call "Meth with out the methyl", but no one would ever actually do that. The original poster would have to take a lot more than a fairly low dose of Ritalin or Adderall to overdose, which he hasn't, and I don't think schizophrenia occurring as a result of Ritalin or Adderall overdose is common at all. If someone is prescribed Ritalin or Adderall for a good reason, and they follow their doctor's directions, these drugs shouldn't be dangerous for most people.

Slobax said:
adderall should be illegal. Being smart shouldn't take a prescription.

It's not about being smart; it's about being able to pay attention. Some people just can't do it, and drugs like Adderall or Ritalin help them.

That said, these drugs do have huge potential for abuse. Anyone with a prescription should be closely monitored, and parents should not allow their children to have access to the bottle. They can give the kid their pill at breakfast or something.

Also, people should really not take prescription (or any) drugs they know nothing about.

MistarItalian said:
i took it for ADD for like 2 weeks, gave me headaches from fucking hell

It could have made you dehydrated. Or it could have just been a normal side effect. I had a friend that took Adderall and experienced bad side effects, so his doctor switched him to Ritalin and it worked a lot better for him.

Back