[OMG] I'm never taking adderall again

Always good to take strange, totally inappropriate drugs when you need to concentrate on a time limit.

Good luck with that dropping out.

Automatic Jack said:
Always good to take strange, totally inappropriate drugs when you need to concentrate on a time limit.

yeah I should ctl+k irl man :(

Automatic Jack said:

You're a pessimist, aren't you?

:)

:sunny:

i think you're overreacting

and you're young

you're jacked up on 20mg of adderall. it isnt that much..

i have perscription adderall heh. 20mg does me good to study man. dunno whats wrong with you. maybe sit down and try to study and ur mind will let you

you should try snorting 20mg of adderall, then come post in this thread! hahaha

Twi$ta said:
only a fucking idiot would snort adderall

i snorted a 7m before, was great. most ive taken was 100m and i was up for two days and over 24 of those hours i was writing everything that came to mind down. i have two books filled with ideas

evilbadz said:
No just a 20mg pill i think.

My friend said to cause I have to cra, tonight for my Chem exam tomorrow, it's a weird feeling that I did not expect, I expected it to calm me down and help me pay attentnion, not shake and want to run around.

I have my girlfriend comeing over now and I plan on attacking her because I cant sit still and have too much energy plus I can't do the 5 things at once I rhwant to right now

Man I can't even type straigt heh
what are you doing on the internet when you're supposed to me cra,,ing?

Man, I dont know what your deal is, but Adderal has never made anybody I know react like that, myself included. At the MOST, you'll feel a bit jittery for about 6-8 hours if its an Adderal XR, 3-4 hours if you railed a line of it. Just calm down and stop thinking about how amped up you feel. Go somewhere quiet, step away from the computer, and study for your damn test.

BTW, good luck sexually performing / eatting while your scritt'ed out.

hey man 20mg won't fuck you up that much, just chill out and when you want to go to bed tonight take a couple benedryl.

Took 2 20mg XRs at 3pm. Still feeling it now and have been studying for a test on Tuesday. I have a prescription and getting it refilled tomorrow to get ready to sell for finals week.

Back