[Official] The Justeen political thread

so like mitch or icfire, arsin is just another old dude with no social skills and the need to rant incoherently because no one in life is around to listen to them

makes sense

"you're incoherent"

cant imagine y ne 1 would think this isnt arsin

SYuehVo.png
Yea I figured you'd be in a state of raging, checking anything Canadian. So I posted that anti Jew drivel using my real name. lol took it only a day of two. Baited and caught bro. Played again for a fool cause ura goofy one.

HVAC contractor, landscaper, drywaller, 35yrs old, 60 yrs old ...

I'm sure I'd post anti Jew drivel (when one of my biggest clients is of the tribe) using my real name. Unbelievable. Keep doxing dude better luck next time :p:

This is getting fun. I can scatter breadcrumbs around the intarweb, crapclown and spxnge can suck them up.

It's how TW's alpha's role! :lol:

Dang, if only I didn't use my real name when posting anti Israeli drivel after seeing my name posted here! How stupid of me!

crapclown and spxnge - the Twins of the Win you two knuckleheaded goofs have been trying to next me for 9 years. You've finally done it, you got ur win, and tho you may have lost many battles you won our war. I am done, finished, ended here.

Like yourselves I'm really the architect of my own demise. If I hadn't incessantly attacked you two goofs for being here to release your angst inspired ad hominem shitposts, if I just let you fukn goofs post, I wouldn't of raised your ire, I would not have become your nemesis. In my defense I do want to point out that you've both self owned yourselves, you've outed yourselves as being FUKN GOOF. The spxnge thread where he bragged about getting laid was especially sweet I can't think of a better example of a thread blow back :rofl: in ur face asshole! haha

Sweet Jesus that was Sweet!

I will have to leave TW. I suppose my home will be called and if my wife answers - she'll probably divorce me. God knows I'll lose my biggest contract with a fukn German kike if he finds out I distrust his tribe.

Congrats you rats I am at youre goddam's coksukr's mercy. After 100's of hours spent trying to next me you filthy felchers have your big win. I guess I'll remember you two guys as the Twins of the Big Win :rofl:

I'm just in shock now ... still organizing my thoughts as to how I'm going to move on, live my life etc. This si the only place I post and now that is taken from me. So Sad! I would like to make a good bye thread but I don't want Pagy (he with no friend) to think I'm an attention whore. So this will have to do:
-------------------------------------------
After much editing and time, I think I've got my good bye just right. Enjoy spxnge, crapclown, HK the Jew and Pagy the Friendless One. :lol:

Good bye TW, it's been nice being here if I wasn't an asshole to so many, especially the Twins of the Win, I might still be able to post here. But I am the architect of my own demise.

A few days ago I decided to use my own name and post on social media and as you can see by the sleuthing works of crapclown (he with no life) on the previous page has finally nexted me and I must go.

I've made a few friends, they know who they are, :heart: it was a pleasure making your acquaintance. May you live long and prosper :heart:

May Trives live forever!

Sincerely,
Anthony Van Eyk, Drywaller extraordinaire, PLC programming genius, Landcaping Pro, HVAC god​

ellen reminds me of that time we put orbital on everyone's ignore list as a joke and he talked to himself for weeks

that's pretty fuckin gay it's right up your alley. i would imagine someone might suspect this but wouldn't bother to make any claims of it

Dang, if only I didn't use my real name when posting anti Israeli drivel after seeing my name posted here! How stupid of me!

crapclown and spxnge - the Twins of the Win you two knuckleheaded goofs have been trying to next me for 9 years. You've finally done it, you got ur win, and tho you may have lost many battles you won our war. I am done, finished, ended here.

Like yourselves I'm really the architect of my own demise. If I hadn't incessantly attacked you two goofs for being here to release your angst inspired ad hominem shitposts, if I just let you fukn goofs post, I wouldn't of raised your ire, I would not have become your nemesis. In my defense I do want to point out that you've both self owned yourselves, you've outed yourselves as being FUKN GOOF. The spxnge thread where he bragged about getting laid was especially sweet I can't think of a better example of a thread blow back :rofl: in ur face asshole! haha

Sweet Jesus that was Sweet!

I will have to leave TW. I suppose my home will be called and if my wife answers - she'll probably divorce me. God knows I'll lose my biggest contract with a fukn German kike if he finds out I distrust his tribe.

Congrats you rats I am at youre goddam's coksukr's mercy. After 100's of hours spent trying to next me you filthy felchers have your big win. I guess I'll remember you two guys as the Twins of the Big Win :rofl:

I'm just in shock now ... still organizing my thoughts as to how I'm going to move on, live my life etc. This si the only place I post and now that is taken from me. So Sad! I would like to make a good bye thread but I don't want Pagy (he with no friend) to think I'm an attention whore. So this will have to do:
-------------------------------------------
After much editing and time, I think I've got my good bye just right. Enjoy spxnge, crapclown, HK the Jew and Pagy the Friendless One. :lol:

Good bye TW, it's been nice being here if I wasn't an asshole to so many, especially the Twins of the Win, I might still be able to post here. But I am the architect of my own demise.

A few days ago I decided to use my own name and post on social media and as you can see by the sleuthing works of crapclown (he with no life) on the previous page has finally nexted me and I must go.

I've made a few friends, they know who they are, :heart: it was a pleasure making your acquaintance. May you live long and prosper :heart:

May Trives live forever!

Sincerely,
Anthony Van Eyk, Drywaller extraordinaire, PLC programming genius, Landcaping Pro, HVAC god​

The spergcano erupted

Molten hot autism everywhere

class 5 spergnado from ellen that no one is going to read
that's pretty fuckin gay it's right up your alley. i would imagine someone might suspect this but wouldn't bother to make any claims of it
what language is this?

class 5 spergnado from ellen that no one is going to readwhat language is this?
When you read it, add some 'clicks' and 'clacks' in there and it makes sense.

that's pretty fuckin gay click, click, clack, it's right up your alley click. Click, clack, click, i would imagine someone might suspect this, click, but wouldn't bother to make any claims of it clack, click, clack, clack

so like mitch or icfire, arsin is just another old dude with no social skills and the need to rant incoherently because no one in life is around to listen to them

makes sense

sounds like most of the maga thread main contributors :lol:

don't slur the reputations of good honest autists and spergatrons by associating them with arsin

this is full on mental illness

Back